Help in treatment sought from CM Yogi in Janata Durbar: Yogi said- Banje by making estimate, no one will stop treatment due to lack of money
Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath set up a Janata Darbar at Gorakhnath Temple on Thursday in Gorakhpur. Few people reached the complainant due to less information about being in the city. He assured them of help by listening to the problems of more than 100 people. Most of the cases in this were of ground dispute. In some cases people also sought financial help. Instructions were given to DM Gorakhpur for this. He said, "No one should stop treatment in the absence of money." There were 7 cases including women of Muslim society, in which the complainants sought financial help for treatment. CM told the Muslim woman, "You should get the treatment estimate and income certificate and submit it to the DM office." > Earlier in the morning, Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath, who came out of the monastery, worshiped Guru Gorakhnath. Took blessings at the tomb of his guru Brahmalin Mahant Avidyanath. Visit the temple premises and reached Goshala, where Goseva was there. Fed jaggery and gram to the cow. Also reached Nandi. After feeding them jaggery and gram, they visited the Saint Niwas near Kalu and Golu. Spend some time with them too.
- More News
- Hair Care Tips: White hair problem will be removed by applying amla and coconut oil to hair, these amazing benefits will be foundAmitesh Kumar
- Sick father was killed by son: Father's head kept crushing with tangia, told relatives after death- someone killed fatherAmitesh Kumar
- Haldwani News: Sir, I am alive! Land was seen showing dead, farmer pleaded for help from Kumaon Commissioner Deepak RawatAmitesh Kumar
- White Hair Problem: Have you also started hairy hair, know the formula to keep them blackAmitesh Kumar
- Film is the story of the breakdown of the most beautiful dream of the fashion industry, why Zilingo came on the floorAmitesh Kumar