Head Constable and ASI recruitment in BSF, 92 thousand salary, apply here
Aug 09, 2022 | 11:20 amRead more: Terror of mice! The fear is such that traders are unable to send chocolate, dryfruit and clothes in the train
There is great news for the youth preparing to get a job in the Border Security Force (BSF). Actually, BSF has sought applications for ASI and Head Constable posts. Interested candidates to apply for these posts can apply by visiting the official website of BSF, rect.bsf.gov.in. The registration process has started from 8 August and will continue till 6 September. Through the vacancy drawn by BSF, 324 posts will be recruited in the institute.
11 posts of ASI (Stenographer) are to be filled under the recruitment rally taken out by BSF. Apart from this, 312 posts of head constables will also be filled through this recruitment rally. At the same time, if we talk about the eligibility criteria of the candidates applying for these posts, then it is mandatory for the candidate to pass 12th from any recognized board. At the same time, if you talk about age, then the age of the candidate applying for these posts in BSF should be between 18 and 25 years. In such a situation, the candidates should take care of the age before applying. Retan exam will be conducted under the first phase, while under the second phase there will be a selection of candidates in five phases. This includes physical measurement, shorthand test for the post of ASI, typing test for the post of head constable, documentation and medical examination. The application fee for both posts is Rs 100. Application fees can be deposited in online mode. Once again, it will not be returned when fees are paid.
- More News
- Vijay Devarakonda-Ananya Pandey welcomed flowers, wearing a rose garlandAmitesh Kumar
- Fans looked after seeing Nora Fatehi, first surrounded the actress and then did such actionAmitesh Kumar
- Top 5: Shah Rukh Khan appeared angry with the misbehavior of fans, Akshay Kumar broke silence on Rakshabandhan's demand for BaycottAmitesh Kumar
- Latest Update: BJP will not run 'kinship', Supreme decision in JDU meetingAmitesh Kumar
- IAS became in the first time after studying for four months, after seeing the marksheet numbersAmitesh Kumar