Hanumangarh ACB trap to agricultural supervisor, arrested red handed taking bribe
In Nohar assembly constituency, the team of Anti -Corruption Bureau Hanumangarh, while taking action in the trap in the Gram Panchayat Malwani of Nohar tehsil, arrested the agricultural supervisor red handed on Thursday taking a bribe of Rs 15,000.Read more: LIVE Madhya Pradesh Updates: EOW action on Assistant Engineer of Balaghat; Got disproportionate assets
Nohar: In the Nohar assembly constituency of Hanumangarh, the team of Anti -Corruption Bureau Hanumangarh, while taking action of trap in Malwani, Gram Panchayat of Nohar tehsil, got Rs 15,000 to the agricultural supervisor On Thursday, he arrested red handed taking bribe. A bribe of 40 thousand rupees was demanded from the complainant in lieu of passing the file of Diggi construction on behalf of Malwani's agricultural supervisor.
After verification of the complaint, the ACB team on Thursday nabbed the agricultural supervisor laying a trap action. Following the action on the instructions of ACB headquarters, a search of bribery agricultural supervisors' residences and other locations was also started by the bureau team.
ACB CI Subhash Chandra said that ACB's Hanumangarh unit was complained on behalf of the complainant that the Agriculture Supervisor of Gram Panchayat Malwani, Tehsil Nohar in lieu of passing the file of Diggi construction applicable on his behalf 40 thousand rupees from Dayaram is being harassed by demanding a bribe amount.
This was verified under the direction of Police Inspector Subhash Chandra of ACB Hanumangarh unit at Supervision of ACB Bikaner Superintendent of Police Devendra Kumar Bishnai. On Thursday, the ACB team while taking action of the trap arrested Agriculture Supervisor Dayaram son Rameshwar resident village Barwali Tehsil Nohar, taking a bribe of Rs 15,000 from the complainant.
Read also: Look carefully, there is no SMS child thief around you, immediately inform the police During verification, 5 thousand rupees were recovered from the complainant as bribe. After this action, under the direction of ACB Deputy Inspector General of Police Sawai Singh Godara, the team started searching the residence and other locations of the accused.
ACB is being conducted advance research by registering a case under the Prevention of Corruption Act. On behalf of ACB, an agricultural supervisor will be produced in the ACB court in Sriganganagar on Friday.
Click here for other news of Hanumangarh.
Why IAS Tina Dabi is saying 'Nache Mor'? Some special photos went viral
Jaisalmer collector Tina Dabi shared such pictures, people shouted 'hearts'
- More News
- Sawaimadhopur awaits Chambal water for 15 years: Chambal Sawaimadhopur Nadauti Drinking Water Project was doneAmitesh Kumar
- Ground report of Bhaskar from teak nursery: Mafia cut thousands of trees, people said- Gram Panchayat got from BhagatAmitesh Kumar
- LIVE: Rupal Chaudhary again raised the value of the country, first silver and now bronze in the World Athletics ChampionshipAmitesh Kumar
- The wire of death of a clerk associated with the fake engineers: the counter was going to put Vipin in the case of 103 JE, an engineer from BabuAmitesh Kumar
- E-Mitra will come home and do more than 10 work for free: 4 people of 4 categories will get facility, know the details of the schemeAmitesh Kumar