Government will honor medalists who increase the value of UP: 8 players of the state won medals in Commonwealth Games
8 players of Uttar Pradesh have won medals for the country in the Birmingham Commonwealth Games, not only the country but also the state. The Uttar Pradesh government will honor all these medals. Cash rewards and facilities already fixed will be provided.Read more: Now Arpita Mukherjee's Diamond City Complex's flat car parking
Under this, a cash prize of Rs 1 crore will be given to the player who won the gold medal, Rs 75 lakh to the silver medal winner and Rs 50 lakh to the bronze medal winner. Also, all medals will also be given the post of gazetted officer.
8 players scattered 8 players from Uttar Pradesh this time have managed to win medals in the Commonwealth Games or have been part of the medal winning team. Huh. 10 km While Priyanka Goswami of Meerut has won a silver medal in the foot trick, the Indian women's cricket team, which won the silver medal, also included Deepti Sharma of Meerut and Meghna Singh of Bijnor.
In addition, the silver medal Lalit Upadhyay of Varanasi also played an important role in the winning Indian men's hockey team. Judoka Vijay Kumar Yadav of Varanasi, wrestler Divya Kakran of Muzaffarnagar, Annu Rani of Meerut, Annu Rani and women hockey team member Vandana Kataria have succeeded in winning bronze medal for the country.
5 players to 5 players Participation will be provided to 5-5 lakh rupees as a participation amount to 5 players for participation in the Commonwealth Games along with the participation of the Commonwealth Games. These include Meerut's Chakka throw (discus throw) player Seema Poonia, Varanasi's weightlifter Poonam Yadav and Purnima Yadav, Jaunpur's spear throw (Javelin Throw) player Rohit Yadav and Sambhal's Hammer Throw player Sarita Yadav.
Success from facilities and encouragement Uttar Pradesh government increased the diet money of players from Rs 250 to Rs 375 per day. International level players should be ready, for this, 50 international players should be kept as instructor on honorarium of Rs 1.50 lakh. Going. Eklavya Sports Fund has been set up along with increasing the grant amount for the billets.
Sports Development and Incentive Rules to promote the game 8.55 crores in the financial year on the Rules 2020 Arranged 5 lakhs are being given for district level competitions, 15 lakh rupees for divisional level competitions.
these players increased the pride of the state
- More News
- Terrorist was preparing for big explosion on August 15, ATS arrested from AzamgarhAmitesh Kumar
- Freedom Festival every house tricolor awareness campaign: Etawah Regional Transport Corporation put stickers on buses, inspired passengers by putting LEDsAmitesh Kumar
- 'It is difficult to stay at home for 4 days, don't leave now', the girl wrote a letter to DMAmitesh Kumar
- Lesson took lessons from the embarrassing defeat of T20 World Cup, Rohit-Rahul planned 'new team' in the roomAmitesh Kumar
- 2 angry MLA from BSP made chairman: Political appointments started again in Rajasthan, 24 leaders will get a chanceAmitesh Kumar