Government Employee: Government employees of this state fell, High Court banned promotion
Jharkhand High Court: Jharkhand High Court has banned the promotion of state government employees. Employees have not been promoted in the state for the last two years. The High Court gave this order while hearing a PIL. The Jharkhand High Court has stayed the promotion of officers of all the departments of the state with immediate effect. At present, no government official will be promoted in the state.
High Court ordered a ban on promotionRead more: Cutoff list list released for admission in RU: General category will get 96.8% in Maharaja College, while Maharani College will get admission at 98%
A bench of Jharkhand High Court judge Dr. SN Pathak issued this order while hearing a PIL. It has been claimed in this petition that a recent decision of the Police Department will disrupt the possibilities of promoting general category employees. In this case, advocate Diwakar Upadhyay argued in the court on behalf of the applicants.
have not been promoted for two years
Court said that now the next date of hearing of this case is August 18. Till then the High Court has banned the promotion process in all departments in the state. Let us tell you that in the year 2020, the government banned the promotion of government officials. After this, in January this year, the High Court ordered that the ban on promotion should be removed. The court had said that promotions should be given to competent officers in all departments. On 23 June 2022, the DGP of Jharkhand issued an order that ASI will be promoted in SI. It was said in this order that Scheduled Castes and SC can also get promotion in general category. After this, the petitioners approached the High Court.
further hearing will be held on August 18
High Court, while hearing the petition, has stayed the order of the Secretary of the Personnel Department and the order. Also sought an answer from the DGP. Significantly, last month, the state government had withdrawn the order for the ban on the promotion of government employees for two years. But now this matter has reached the court once again. On August 18, it will be heard in the High Court.
- More News
- Bet on corporation chairman, today: Congress councilor, BJP will open its cards in tight securityAmitesh Kumar
- Today's latest news LIVE: 25 cattle died after eating poisonous fodder in Amroha's cowshedAmitesh Kumar
- LIVE: Uttar Pradesh Uttarakhand News: Politics starts in the state after Brijesh Singh's releaseAmitesh Kumar
- Accused of vehicle theft arrested: Activa was found stolen from court parking, police is interrogating for 2 days remandAmitesh Kumar
- Why IAS Tina Dabi is saying 'Nache More in Hivda'? Some special photos went viralAmitesh Kumar