Gold chain broke from the woman's neck: In Sonepat, she came out of the house to get medicine for the daughter; The terror of bikers increased
In Sonepat, Haryana, the terror of the snatching does not seem to end. For a few weeks, there have been frequent snatching incidents here. In the latest incident, two bike riders broke the gold chain from the neck of the woman who was going to get medicine to the daughter. The woman made a noise, but both the bikes escaped and escaped. Police station police has registered a case and started investigating. The police is searching the CCTV footage installed in the surrounding area. Shiva is living in a rented house near Shiksha Sadan in Dev Nagar. She left for Mittal Hospital to get her daughter medicine. She had just reached the street of Daya Muni School. Meanwhile, two youths riding on a bike came from behind. He came back on the bike a little further and broke her gold chain wore around her neck. When he made a noise, the people around ran away for help, but by then both the snacks drove the bike at a high speed. Information was given to the police on dial-112. After this, the investigating officer P/SI Ashu Rao reached the spot and questioned Preity about the incident. Preity said that she does not recognize both the youths, but will recognize if he comes out. Both of them were riding on DL11D2462 on a Delhi number bike. The police have registered a case under 379A/34 IPC on his statement. The police is trying to identify the snatchers through the bike number and CCTV footage installed in the surrounding area.
- More News
- Pakistan spreads network to Rajasthan for espionage: soldiers trapped in Bengal, took out the numbers of Civilian of RajasthanAmitesh Kumar
- Gaurav Yatra will start from today: Congress will not protest in Chandigarh till 15 AugustAmitesh Kumar
- Decorate home in these ways to make Raksha Bandhan more specialAmitesh Kumar
- Punjab Police's 'Film Style': Drug smugglers hit the car; Inspector ran back with a pistol, 10 km chased and caughtAmitesh Kumar
- Today is Tuesday, Mars will be there, said- Sunil Singh, MLC of RJD; Watch videoAmitesh Kumar