Gift from ministers in the name of Puducherry LG: WhatsApp of Firozabad teacher came out, said-I do not run WhatsApp
In the Union Territory of Puducherry, a message was sent to ministers through WhatsApp number in the name of Lieutenant Governor (LG). Puducherry police came to Firozabad on Monday while investigating the number. In the investigation, the number came out of a teacher from Firozabad.
There is a preparation to take the teacher on transit remand. During interrogation, the teacher said, "I do not run WhatsApp, someone has done all this by hacking our mobile."Read more: Srikanth Tyagi Arresting Inside Story: reached Meerut on 7 August in CCTV; Surrender for fear of encounter
According to Puducherry Police, "From WhatsApp account created in the name of LG of the state Messages were sent to many government ministers. A photo of LG was also placed on the account DP. In these messages, Amazon card was asked to buy gifts and send a case in Cyber Cell on 31 July on the complaint of PWD minister of Puducherry state. It happened. The police team of Puducherry contacted the officials. Informed the whole matter. After this, teacher Manoj Sharma was called to Ramgarh police station and questioned for several hours. The teacher said, "I do not run WhatsApp with my mobile number, so how the message is I can send. "
Waiting for remand from the court gave an application for transit remand in the court on Monday Gone. Inspector Ramgarh Harvendra Mishra said, "After getting transit remand from the court, Puducherry will take the police teacher on Tuesday."
CO City Abhishek Srivastava said, "Cyber fraud has been done in Puducherry. After the teacher is found, the Puducherry police team has come. The teacher will take the transit remand. Puducherry police will do it.
- More News
- BJP leader's body found hanging from fan in Telangana: The cause of death is not clear; In the initial investigation, the police assuming suicideAmitesh Kumar
- Crowds of youth gathered at selfie point: Administration will provide tricolor for 25 rupees to hoist the tricolor every houseAmitesh Kumar
- Thieves targeted the jewelers shop: CCTV footage was investigating with 10 lakh jewelery kept in showcase, CCTV footageAmitesh Kumar
- Outbreak of white braid in millet: Fear of affecting yield, animal feed will affect the productionAmitesh Kumar
- MLA under construction Kovid ward inspected: BJP MLA, contractor reprimanded for using inferior material in constructionAmitesh Kumar