Ghaziabad's name has been changed twice since 1740, will now be known by this name in Yogiraj?
Ghaziabad Name Change: Various organizations have strong objections to the name Ghaziabad. These organizations have been demanding to change the name of Ghaziabad for a long time. Many have also suggested names, including 'Harnandi Nagar' and 'Dudheshwar Nagari'. Mahant Narayan Giri, international spokesperson of 'Panch Dashanam Juna Akhara', has submitted a letter to CM demanding to name Ghaziabad 'Gajaprastha'Read more: There may be pain in these parts of the body.
New Delhi: Ghaziabad Name Change : The demand for changing the names of existing ancient cities in Uttar Pradesh (Uttar Pradesh) is continuously increasing. So far, the names of many places including Sangam Nagari Prayagraj, Mughalsarai (Mughalsarai) have been changed. After this, the sound of changing the name of Ghaziabad has started coming up. Even before the assembly elections 2022, this demand started arising. Now new names are being proposed for Ghaziabad, in which the demand for the name of the district 'Gajprastra' is now gaining momentum.
Mahant Narayan Giri said, name changed to Gajprastha
Mahant of 'Dudheshwar Nath Temple' on Sunday and Mahant Narayan Giri, international spokesperson of 'Panch Dashanam Juna Akhara', had a courtesy call on CM Yogi Adityanath in Lucknow. During this, he has submitted a letter to the CM and demanded that Ghaziabad be named 'Gajaprastha', after which the demand to change the name of Ghaziabad has intensified once again.
Read also: Case filed against Yeti Narasimhanand Saraswati in Ghaziabad, controversial remarks made on Mahatma Gandhi
Let us tell you when the demand to change the name of Ghaziabad has arisen.
1. The year 2018: In the month of November, BJP's Rajya Sabha member Dr. Anil Aggarwal wrote a letter to the Chief Minister, demanding the change of Ghaziabad to 'Maharaj Agrasen Nagar'.
2. The year 2021: In March, BJP MLA from Sahibabad Assembly Sunil Sharma demanded to change the name of Ghaziabad during the assembly session.
3. BJP MLA Nandkishore Gurjar from Ghaziabad's 'Loni Assembly' had demanded to change the name of Loni to 'Lord Parshuram Nagar'. The MLA had also submitted a letter to the then Deputy Chief Minister Dinesh Sharma to change its name.
Read also: So because of this Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi 'broke the relationship' with the Modi government, what will be the strategy of the opposition?
128 organizations so far with this campaign According to
media reports, 128 organizations have been revealed so far in support of changing the name of Ghaziabad. Let us know that this demand was already arising before the UP election 2022's code of conduct came into force.
Names suggested for Ghaziabad
Various organizations have strong objections to the name Ghaziabad. These organizations have been demanding to change the name of Ghaziabad for a long time. Many have also suggested names, including 'Harnandi Nagar' and 'Dudheshwar Nagari'.
Read also: Big revelations about NDA candidate Draupadi Murmu before presidential elections, more than wealth less
Some important thing about District Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad was founded in 1740 by the Wazir 'Ghazi-ud-Din' of the Mughal emperor 'Muhammad Shah' on the Grand Trunk Road from Kolkata to Peshawar. This is the same Grand Trunk Road, which was built by 'Sher Shah Suri'. However, Ghaziabad was then named Ghazi-ud-Din Nagar, which was later reduced to 'Ghaziuddinnagar' and later it was reduced to 'Ghaziabad'. Now the demand to change it is arising.
What is the Ghaziabad connection of Hindon river
In the vicinity of Ghaziabad during the Mughal period, the coast of Hindon River was like a picnic spot for the Mughal royal family. Then the ancient Hindon River was also known as Harnandi.
- More News
- Mallikarjun Kharge has been questioning ED for four and a half hours, summoned in National Herald CaseAmitesh Kumar
- Quotes: Mistakes keep happening, it does not mean that we do not try, learn from mistakes and move forwardAmitesh Kumar
- 1400 crore drugs recovered from Palghar in Maharashtra: Chemistry was sold through post graduate social media, 5 people of racket arrestedAmitesh Kumar
- Tricolor wave in madrasa: Amrit festival of freedom celebrated in madrasa on Prime Minister's callAmitesh Kumar
- The little reporter opened the school's pole: the colddrink bottle was made a mike and said- the teacher disappeared with attendance, fodder in class, not even water-toiletAmitesh Kumar