'Get hugged on Ramjan ... Policies sacrifice in Moharram': Understand the meaning of BJP's statement; See when to meet JDU-RJD's heart
Remember the evening of 22 April 2022, when CM Nitish Kumar shocked everyone by going to the Iftar party held at Rabri residence. After this party, remember the statement of Lalu Prasad's elder son Tej Pratap Yadav, when he said, there has been a secret deal between him and Nitish Kumar. Soon a stunning government will be formed in Bihar. At that time, politics was definitely hot. But BJP forgot to take this announcement of Tej Pratap lightly.
Today, on August 9, Nitish Kumar broke the alliance with BJP, the people of Bihar were stunned. 28 days ago, on July 12, the first PM Narendra Modi praised CM Nitish on the centenary year celebrations of the assembly. At that time neither PM Modi nor the people of Bihar thought that Nitish Kumar would change his run and form government with RJD so soon.Read more: Whose department after Maharashtra cabinet expansion? It is clear now
When Nitish Kumar resigned as Chief Minister, BJP's fire brand A statement by leader and Union Minister Giriraj Singh came. He lashed out at Nitish Kumar and said that Ramadan was hugged and sacrificed policies on Moharram. Let us understand the meaning of his statement through these pictures ...
these three pictures are from 22 April 2022. Iftar party was held at Rabri residence. RJD sent an invitation to CM Nitish Kumar. After this, when Nitish Kumar reached the Iftar party, politics was heated.
- More News
- TV9 Inside Story: Those who save Srikanth Tyagi got caught, now Noida Authority and police officer on Yogi's target!Amitesh Kumar
- Raksha Bandhan Essay in Hindi: Essay is to write in school on Raksha Bandhan, here tips and formatsAmitesh Kumar
- Chief Minister Gehlot met Kanhaiyalal's sons, CM targeted the center for ERCPAmitesh Kumar
- Bullet Train Ticket Price: How much will the first bullet train rent? Railway Minister himself explained the price of the ticketAmitesh Kumar
- Retired soldiers on the ground, kick-punches, video: Dabangi of BJYM Mandal President in Rewa; Enter the salon and thrown goods, sabotageAmitesh Kumar