"Get hugged on Ramjan ... Gave policies in Moharram": Understand the meaning of BJP's statement; See when to meet JDU-RJD's heart
Remember the evening of 22 April 2022, when CM Nitish Kumar shocked everyone by going to the Iftar party held at Rabri residence. After this party, remember the statement of Lalu Prasad's elder son Tej Pratap Yadav, when he said, there has been a secret deal between him and Nitish Kumar. Soon a stunning government will be formed in Bihar. At that time, politics was definitely hot. But BJP forgot to take this announcement of Tej Pratap lightly.
Today, on August 9, Nitish Kumar broke the alliance with BJP, the people of Bihar were stunned. 28 days ago, on July 12, the first PM Narendra Modi praised CM Nitish on the centenary year celebrations of the assembly. At that time neither PM Modi nor the people of Bihar thought that Nitish Kumar would change his run and form government with RJD so soon.Read more: Food Safety Department raids in view of festivals in Deoria: Samples of sweets, bad foods were destroyed
When Nitish Kumar resigned as Chief Minister, BJP's fire brand A statement by leader and Union Minister Giriraj Singh came. He lashed out at Nitish Kumar and said that Ramadan was hugged and sacrificed policies on Moharram. Let us understand the meaning of his statement through these pictures ...
these three pictures are from 22 April 2022. Iftar party was held at Rabri residence. RJD sent an invitation to CM Nitish Kumar. After this, when Nitish Kumar reached the Iftar party, politics was heated.
- More News
- Kirodi's Jaipur traveled with the slogan of water revolution, took a dig at Gehlot governmentAmitesh Kumar
- These 3 legendary players of Team India could not hit a single six in ODI and T20, fans will be shockedAmitesh Kumar
- Shah Rukh Khan will be seen in 'Lal Singh Chadha': Aamir Khan confirmed, came to the cameo roleAmitesh Kumar
- New Virus in China: The knock of new viruses after Corona and MonkeyPox, spread rapidly in China; These are symptomsAmitesh Kumar
- Bihar Political Crisis: Why Nitish Kumar gets the title of 'Palaturam' in politics? The legends also eatAmitesh Kumar