Gangster on 10 accused of theft and robbery: 4 accused, including gangleeder Roki, have been residents of Hathras, have committed many incidents in Aligarh
Iglas police have taken action against the accused against the accused on the instructions of the SSP. The leader of the gang is from Hathras and many members are also from Hathras. After filing the case, the police is collecting information about the property of the accused.Read more: Rape was done by pretending to marry, now on the complaint of Lady Constable FIR against the station incharge
Action taken against these accused
Iglas police station in -charge Vijay Singh said that gangster action against 10 accused Has been. There are several nominated cases against all these accused in the police station. In this, the gangleider is a resident of Mursan police station of Hathras. All these are vicious and habitual criminals.
In this, Rauki alias Rakesh, a resident of Nagla Ani of Mursana police station area of Hathras, has been made a gangleider. On the other hand, Harveer alias Ganda son Chandveer, resident of Mursan of Hathras, Bharat alias Raghav Yadav, son of Babunagla of Hathras Mursan, Lokesh son Ramveer resident of village Mathu of Hathras Mursan are members of Ramveer gang and nominated.
their Along with Ravi Putra Vijay Singh, resident of Iglas village, Rameshwar alias Ramu son Ashok Kumar, resident of Shyora, Iglas, Abhishek son Dharmendra Singh, resident of Nagla Adhuta of Iglas, Rishu son Dushyant, resident of Kala, Igalas, Sanjay alias Dewan son Virpal, resident of Mirzapur, Igalas And Samme Putra Deepchand, a resident of May of Iglas, has also been named as a member of the gang.
all properties will be investigated Details of the property of the accused are being raised. After which its gangster will be attached under the Act. Because these criminals have acquired property only by theft, robbery and fraud.
Action is being taken to confiscate property against the gangster accused in Aligarh. So far, property worth more than 95 crore rupees of gangster accused has also been seized. The process of auction of this property will also be started soon.
- More News
- After meeting Scindia, BJP councilors's fence: 37 councilors of Gwalior were held at resort in Haryana, tomorrow will be held Chairman electionAmitesh Kumar
- LIVE Bhaskar Updates: Birds collided with Go First flight going from Ahmedabad to Chandigarh, aircraft divertedAmitesh Kumar
- GST's ruckus increased on Darbar Sahib's inn: BJP leaders in Punjab also landed in protest; MP Chadha arrives to meet Finance Minister SitharamanAmitesh Kumar
- Pregnant daughter who is pleading to save her life from the father reached SP office, bid- is angry with doing love marriageAmitesh Kumar
- Corona's blast in Jaipur: 153 new patients were found in 24 hours; 50 -year -old age groceAmitesh Kumar