Former MLA will protest against broken roads: Former MLA Prahlad Gunjal will protest on August 13, said- if you want to arrest the government, then do it
accidents are happening in Kota city due to broken roads and pits happening in the city. So far, 24 people have died due to poor roads in the city. UDH Minister Shanti Dhariwal's unplanned development work and the city's rasts took the lives of people.
Former BJP MLA Prahlad Gunjal on Tuesday said a big demonstration outside the collection saying this saying this on Tuesday, August 13 Has announced. He also took a meeting of workers regarding this. Former MLA Prahlad Gunjal said that the way corruption is being done in the name of development in the city, work is being done in an unplanned manner. The entire city has been forgotten forgetting.Read more: The prisoner absconding by breaking the toilet window of Kotwali police station: was closed in charge of theft and cash, police are raiding everywhere
Many accident zones have been formed in the city. The condition of roads in every colony of the city is so bad that accidents are happening every day. So far, 24 people have died due to deadly pits. But instead of improving the roads, money is being spent in the name of development in an unplanned manner. Gunjal alleged that corruption is being done in the name of work. He said that people who have died have mourned in their family, Rakhi festival is coming and the sisters will have tears in their eyes. A big demonstration will be performed on 13 August to ask for the account of that pain. Activists will gather from multipurpose and reach the collection in the form of a rally.
accused of imposing section 144 for stopping the performance
Prahlad Gunjal said that he had sought permission for the performance. Only after writing a letter for permission, the police administration imposed Section 144 in the city. Every time when a demonstration is done on their behalf, Section 144 is imposed, but this time the demonstration will continue to be done whether the administration gives permission or not. He said that if the government has to arrest it, then do it.
- More News
- 2 buses collided on Multai-Chhindwara highway, more than 10 injured: 4 passengers in critical condition, passengers said- both buses were in speedAmitesh Kumar
- Students trouble in paying off line fees: notices in college; Fees will be paid after electricity, sorry for inconvenienceAmitesh Kumar
- Road accident in Hajipur, young man dies: Rakhi was returning home after selling Rakhi, when the car crushedAmitesh Kumar
- Gang of UP miscreants caught: women used to target, Bhind police arrested with illegal weaponsAmitesh Kumar
- Road accident in Sheikhpura, one injured: Kishore killed mall worker by bike, treatment is going on in critical conditionAmitesh Kumar