Former CM Manjhi raised questions on liquor ban in Bihar: He said- If you apply Breath Annazers after 11 pm, 50% of the big people of Bihar will be drunk.
In Rohtas, former CM Manjhi again made a big statement about prohibition. They say that the state government is decorated to amend the liquor policy, because medical science says that alcohol is not a addiction, it is a thing of benefit. He was addressing a press conference in Sasaram on Saturday. In response to a question, he said that we are not saying that in the paper-magazine, we can read that if two pegs are taken for health, then he works as a medicine. Cartons keep that what we say will be viral because we speak the reality. Despite the prohibition of alcohol, there has been no decrease in sale of liquor and drinking in Bihar. But in the prohibition of liquor, the poor people catch the police and the rich are keeping thousands of cartoons of liquor. If after 11 o'clock in the night, the breath enliser is checked, then 50 percent of the rich liquor will be found. Said that the citizen of Bihar knows where the liquor is getting. The scam in the SC-ST hostel, the scam in the ST hostel, Jitan Ram Manjhi, as the chairman of the Scheduled Caste-Anusic Tribes Welfare Committee of the Assembly, as the chairman of the study journey, Are on a tour. Said that two teams of the Scheduled Caste-Anusited Tribes Welfare Committee of the Assembly in Bihar have gone on a study journey in the state. The report of everywhere is negative. It was said that food is not being given to children in SC-ST hostels as per standard. On the item of each child, 2300 rupees are available in a month, but children are not getting milk nor egg-fruit. Said that food is being done by NGOs in SC-ST hostel which is doing a huge scam. Said that SC-ST children are being enrolled, but there is a lot of drop out in them. SC-ST children are also not getting scholarship enough. Copyright © 2022-23 DB corp ltd., All rights reservedthis website follows the DNPA Code of Ethics.
July 23rd 2022, 6:51 am
- More News
- In Phulpur, the high robbed from a woman: absconding with 40 thousand rupees including purse mobileAmitesh Kumar
- Youth killed in a house quarrel: Dead body found indoors in Agra, suspicion of sister -in -law; Elder brother died in FebruaryAmitesh Kumar
- Maneka Gandhi advocate for Pitbul: Owner Amit Tripathi pleaded with Maneka, Municipal Corporation refused to give a dog to the ownerAmitesh Kumar
- Purses stolen from elderly woman from tampos: Jewelry and 15 thousand rupees were cash, suspected the woman sitting nearbyAmitesh Kumar
- "Pregnant wife did not get treatment in medical college": Husband said-was asking for money for operation, admitted to private hospitalAmitesh Kumar