For 15 thousand, hospital made the body of the woman hostage, the money was not on the family
Dead Body Held Hostage: A case of embarrassing humanity has come to light in Chhattisgarh where the Hospital management took the body as hostage. After the death of a woman, the family management refused to give the body to the family members to give the bills.Read more: The procession of Moharram came out in Sikar amidst the melodious tunes: celebrated the festival of Moharram after two years, or raised slogans of Ali or Hussain
Shripal Yadav/Raigad: For just Rs 15,000, Fortis Jindal Hospital of Raigad took the body hostage, whose sensational case has come to light. At first, he refused to treat with a smart card and when the family deposited some money, the woman died during the treatment.
asked to deposit 15 thousand rupees The news of the death of the woman was given to the family in the morning and asked to deposit Rs 15,000 for taking the body. When the poor family could not deposit the money, the hospital management took the body as hostage. The body was released after the intervention of CHMO doctor SN Keshari of the district.
Mahila's death during treatment
Vimala Bai Mahant of village Chhote Gumla under Gharghoda in Raigad district was admitted to Fortis Jindal Hospital in Raigad after his health deteriorated last night. . The woman died during treatment there.
Dead body made hostage After the death of the woman, the family was asked to deposit the money. When the family could not deposit the money, the body was taken hostage. The family reached the officer's house to complain to the Chief Medical and Health Officer, after which the body was released without money.
CMHO had to interfere The Chief Medical and Health Officer informed that a smart card has not been treated with government schemes in Jindal Hospital, whose complaint has been received. At present, after the intervention of the officer in the whole case, the body of the woman was handed over to the family.
such cases have come before Jindal Hospital of Raigad always remains in the headlines due to its similar feats. When the hospital management asked the whole matter, the matter was shocked and said that no such act has been done by them. The body of someone has not been stopped for money, but without discussing the hospital management, the family reached the Chief District Medical Officer to complain.
Unique rakhi made of soil, cow dung and seeds is made of tiranga
- More News
- OnePlus Ace Pro launched with powerful processor, 150W will get super fast charging speedAmitesh Kumar
- BJP's tricolor journey will come out on August 10 in Badaun: Bahjoi's famous Sharma will be scattered by DJ, patriotic winds will flow in the cityAmitesh Kumar
- Pink Meenakari of Banaras broke China Rakhi's waist: Order of 10 lakhs received from many countries including America; 500 women jobsAmitesh Kumar
- JEE students told the flaws of NTA: Said- How can you get 99 scores with 10 percent? CheatedAmitesh Kumar
- LIVE Bhaskar Updates: 52 -year -old Marathi actor Pradeep Patwardhan died of heart attack, CM of Maharashtra paid tributeAmitesh Kumar