Fasting-fasting: Sawan Monday and Ekadashi's sum on 8 August; Chant the mantras of Lord Vishnu along with Shiva
Monday, August 8 is the Ekadashi of Shukla Paksha of Sawan month, it is called Putrada Ekadashi. The month of Sawan is very high for the devotees of Shiva. Especially on Monday of this month, there is a tradition of doing special worship of Shiva. In the yoga of Ekadashi and Monday, along with Shiva, Vishnu ji should be worshiped and chanting mantras.
According to Pt. Manish Sharma, Jyotishacharya of Ujjain, the fast of Putrada Ekadashi to devotees with children related problems Liberation can be found. The virtue of this fast can remove the obstacles of the life of the child and there is happiness and peace in the family. On Putrada Ekadashi, one should worship Lord Vishnu's mantra O Namo Bhagwate Vasudevaya Anoint It is more auspicious to use saffron mixed milk for consecration. After consecration with milk, anointing should be done with water. Offer new clothes to God. Make a beautiful makeup of God with flowers. Offer worship material to God. Apply sweets with basil leaves. Perform aarti by lighting incense and lamps. Chant the mantra.Read more: Teacher recruitment process starts again: Seventh round document verification from 8 to 12 August, two centers were built in Raipur
Offer in Shiva Puja. Shami leaves with bilva patra
Bilva letters are usually used in Shiva Puja, but along with them, Shami leaves are also used God should be offered. Shami leaves are offered to Shiva, Ganesh ji and Shani Dev. Along with these, offer things like flowers, roses, dhatura, janeu, rice etc. Apply sandalwood tilak. Decorate Shivling with flowers. Offer sweets and seasonal fruits. Burn incense and lamps. Om Namah: Chant the Shivaya Mantra.
Deligence related to Ekadashi fast
The importance of all the Ekadashis of the year has been told in the Vaishnav section of Skanda Purana. Lord Krishna informed Yudhishthira about Ekadashi fast and benefits from it. This fast is originally performed for Lord Vishnu. It is believed that people who fast on all the Ekadashis get health benefits as well as religion benefits. It has been told in Ayurveda that by fasting, we abandon food and consume fruits, which gives relief to our digestive system and prevention of many stomach related diseases.
- More News
- China ship at Srilamanka Port: worrying that travelers to Sri Lanka, China-goable suffering for Odisha SelestAmitesh Kumar
- Demand to extend the date of student union election, ABVP tried to break the Gate of Vice Chancellor SecretariatAmitesh Kumar
- RDX found in Kurukshetra, defused: Explosives found on GT Road 10 days before Independence Day; Punjab accused in custodyAmitesh Kumar
- Teacher abuses female principal, video: FIR lodged in front of children, FIR lodged on Sitapur DM, accused suspendedAmitesh Kumar
- Case on "The Week magazine" in Kanpur: BJP leader said- It is necessary to teach a lesson to those who make fun of HinduismAmitesh Kumar