Fast recovery in the hotel industry: The average fare of the past half -yearly hotels is Rs 5500. Out above the room, HVS Encarack's report revealed
Hotel and hospitality industry is benefiting the most of the removal of covid related restrictions in the country and the restoration of domestic and international flights. This sector also suffered the most loss in the last two years. Then the situation changed rapidly and in the first half this year, the hotel occupancy increased by one and a half times.
According to HVS Enerok, who monitored the hospitality sector, the rooms available to hotels in the April-June quarter filled 64.7% in the April-June quarter. (Occupancy). With this, the hotel occupancy reached 56-58% level in the first half of the year. It is 50% more than the first half of last year, but Kovid is up to 18% less than the east level.Read more: 12,751 new cases of corona infection registered in 24 hours in the country, 42 people died
According to the report, the average fare of the past half -yearly hotels has gone above Rs 5,500 per room. This is 44-46% higher than the average rent of hotels in the first half of 2021. Due to increase in fare and occupancy, hotel income also increased by 130% to Rs 3,100-3,300 on an annual basis.
Air traffic increased by two-third happened. Mandeep S. Lamba, President (South Asia) of HVS Enerock, said, "The hotel and hospitality sector are getting height from this enthusiastic travel sentiment. However, the fear of global recession and inflation can affect the sector.
- More News
- The field went to guard the crop, the body found in the well, SDRF team found out in 1 hourAmitesh Kumar
- Today is the last Mangala Gauri fast of Sawan, know its worship method and importanceAmitesh Kumar
- Lord Shiva's snake makeup in Raipur: 4 snakes wrapped with Shivling on the last Monday of Sawan; The temple has an old relationship with snakesAmitesh Kumar
- Know everything from the new university, courses from Nalanda's 'ruins', from courses to campusAmitesh Kumar
- Vivo bringing color changing 5G Smartphone, looking at the design, people said- 'How much is the Cutiepie ...'Amitesh Kumar