Fake-photographs of the US speaker's Chinese journalist viral: Nancy Pelosi waved at the intersection of Beijing, Democracy Poster, I met Dalai Lama and teased China
Nancy Pelosi, speaker of the House of Representatives of the House of Representatives of the US Parliament, is in discussion these days. He has shown his eye to China by going to Taiwan. Let us know that China considers Taiwan as its part and provokes any country in the world to see Taiwan.
A photo of Nancy is also going viral today. In which she is seen with a Chinese person. This photo was said that Nancy married a Chinese journalist during his youth. But German broadcaster DW has described this claim as fake in its fact check. Nancy never married a Chinese citizen. It is being said that such messages are spreading China -sponsored social media accounts to discredit Nancy.Read more: Para Powerlifting: Sudhir gives India a sixth gold, made record
Nancy has also been the eyes of China before. He maintained an anti -China stance from the early days of his politics.
Nancy is the third most powerful leader in America
Nancy Pelosi is the third most powerful leader of America after President and Vice President. . Nancy belongs to a political family of America. His father and brother have been the mayor of an American city. Nancy, who became the first MP in 1987, became a speaker in 2007. This is the fourth term of the 81 -year -old Nancy.
Met the Dalai Lama in India and tease China
China considers the exiled Tibetan religious leader Dalai Lama as its enemy. China provokes his meeting with the leader of any country. Despite this, Nancy Pelosi met the Dalai Lama on his two India tours. In 2008 and 2017, Nancy met the Dalai Lama in India. Both times China criticized him strongly.
pro -democracy posters
Nancy went on a tour of China with a delegation while being an MP in 1991. On this tour, he opposed China by reaching the famous Thianmen intersection in the capital Beijing. Nancy and her fellow American MPs waved pro -democracy posters. Let us know that China blew thousands of democracy supporters in 1989 at Thianmen intersection. It is also important as he is the first prominent American leader to visit Taiwan in the last 25 years. Nancy was selected for this very important visit to the US administration only in view of the vocal, long political-physical experience and the image of a strong global leader.
- More News
- 'Better shops are better than Mumbai in Lucknow': Jannat fame Esha Gupta reached Lucknow Phoenix Mall; Boli- If a film is made on PT Usha, I would like to play the lead roleAmitesh Kumar
- Cutoff list list released for admission in RU: General category will get 96.8% in Maharaja College, while Maharani College will get admission at 98%Amitesh Kumar
- Government Employee: Government employees of this state fell, High Court banned promotionAmitesh Kumar
- Bet on corporation chairman, today: Congress councilor, BJP will open its cards in tight securityAmitesh Kumar
- Today's latest news LIVE: 25 cattle died after eating poisonous fodder in Amroha's cowshedAmitesh Kumar