Every year 1.9 crore people suffer from vascular diseases, doctors are less for treatment
Unnati Gosain | Edited by: Abhishek Panchal
Aug 09, 2022 | 4:33 PMRead more: Wrestler Deepak Poonia, who reached Delhi: Tomorrow will come to ancestral home in Bahadurgarh; Preparation for grand reception of gold medalist
Karnataka Health Minister K. Sudhakar on Saturday expressed concern over the limited number of vascular surgeons in the country. This situation is when the cases of vascular disease in the country are steadily increasing. Vascular disease (vascular disease) may include a condition that affects your circulatory system or system of blood vessels. This includes the arteries (nerves and lymphatic vessels from diseases to blood disorders that affect circulation (circulation).
Neurologist Dr. Jyoti Bala Sharma of Fortis Hospital in Noida said that sudden weakness and sudden weakness and Numbness in various organs is due to vascular disease (vascular diseases). He said, "We have to take special care of our health for the protection of our blood vessels. If this is not done then it is not done then it is non-intelligent diseases or Serious health problems including aneurism etc. can lead to lead.
He said,“ Every year about 1.9 crore to 2.2 million people suffer from strokes in India. We have treatment but lacks awareness. And we have limited vascular surgeons in the country. Karnataka Health Minister Sudhakar said, "We have only 500 vascular specialists for a population of 1.3 billion. It is very important to spread awareness about vascular health (vascular health) in both rural and urban areas. ”
- More News
- Delhi News: Petition in AAP's SC in defense of free facilities, said- providing such facilities for the deprived sectionsAmitesh Kumar
- Shukra Gochar 2022: In August, people of this zodiac will get fierce money, this big change will be seen in their lives with Venus transitAmitesh Kumar
- Auto Live Updates: The owner of this car should be made for just 2 lakh rupees, never seen such an offer; Read big news related to auto sectorAmitesh Kumar
- Holidays: The sixth class student has made a mail to the district collector, what is written that you have written on the holidayAmitesh Kumar
- Eyes turned moist in memory of Imam Hussain: Touched out in memory of Karbala's martyrs, people of Muslim society did a knife with knifeAmitesh Kumar