Every house tricolor campaign: People were made aware through street plays in Raisen
Nukkad Natak was performed by students of government excellent school at other public places including Sagar Tirahe Mahamaya Chowk in Raisen city under the guidance of teachers Kamlesh Bahadur and Pawan Soni Abhishek Agnihotri. People were made aware of every house tricolor campaign to be held from August 13 to 15 by the students, the same students also explained to the people about the national flag in their street plays. Let us tell you that the 75th anniversary of independence is being celebrated all over the country, under this, people are being made aware to hoist the national flag at their homes from 13 to 15 August, for which various events are being organized in the city. Are.
- More News
- Golmaal answer on the question of hiding the statistics of cow dynasty: Gopalan minister said-more indigenous treatment is effective than English medicineAmitesh Kumar
- Handloom Day: 22 weavers of the city honored under Prime Minister weaver Mudra YojanaAmitesh Kumar
- Wife beaten up and husband committed suicide: After reaching the shop, she said to her father, mother-in-law beat up sonAmitesh Kumar
- Dead body of a young man found hanging in a tree in Jalalabad: Ravu is written in the right hand, the case of animal market garden, police is investigatingAmitesh Kumar
- Vaccination camp started at Community Health Center: Camps organized at 20 centers in Phulpur, people reaching booster dosesAmitesh Kumar