EOW raid on Assistant Engineer's house: Property worth crores of rupees was revealed
The team of Jabalpur Economic Investigation Bureau has searched the house of Assistant Engineer posted in Madhya Pradesh East Region Electricity Distribution Company in case of disproportionate assets. The name of Assistant Engineer is Daya Shankar Prajapati. In the initial investigation, EOW found that Assistant Engineer Daya Shankar Prajapati had deposited assets of about 280% more than his income. EOW has raided Daya Shankar Prajapati's residence in Balaghat.
Economic Investigation Bureau SP Devendra Singh said that against Daya Shankar Prajapati, who posted in East Region Power Distribution Company, said that Economic Investigation Bureau SP Devendra Singh Complaint of disproportionate assets was received. On which a case under Section 13 (1) and Section 13 (2) was registered and the team was sent to Balaghat. EOW has found mercy Shankar Prajapati to have assets worth crores of rupees in the initial investigation. EOW team is searching for searching at Prem Nagar in Balaghat. Whose area 2880 sq ft, 3360 sq ft, 2560 sq ft, 2560 sq ft, 2560 sq ftRead more: Today's latest news LIVE: Celestial lightning fell in Washington Park, 4 injured conditions critical
* District Balaghat Village Budhi Five plots are also found in the name of Daya Shankar Prajapati On the instructions of Bureau SP Devendra Singh, DSP Manjit Singh along with Inspector Laxmi Yadav, Chhawikanti Armo, Sasikala Maskole, Momendra Maskole and Sub Inspector Kirti Shukla are presenting on the spot and searching on the spot.
- More News
- Two years of the foundation stone of Ram temple, know where the construction work reached and how long will be completed?Amitesh Kumar
- IAS TINA DABI: If you are going to give UPSC exam, do not forget this mistake, IAS Tina Dabi told tipsAmitesh Kumar
- LIVE: Uttar Pradesh Uttarakhand News: All BJP MPs were called to Delhi before Vice Presidential electionsAmitesh Kumar
- Kashmirnama: 1947 to 2019… The story of Jammu and Kashmir until the implementation of 370 and it becomes historyAmitesh Kumar
- Edifis submitted report to CBRI: Officials said- If you get clearance by Sunday, we will demolish on August 21Amitesh Kumar