Encroachment removed in Ludhiana: Seal was sealed near the Kothi of former chairman of the improvement trust; Yellow claw went on many places
Vigilance in Ludhiana, Punjab is continuously taking action against corrupt. Recently, there is a lot of vigilance run on the Ludhiana Improvement Trust. Action was taken by the Trust's engineering branch today on illegal occupation at a large level.
Former chairman Raman Bala Subramaniam, involved in corruption charges, had occupied the government land with his kothi and set up a gate. Which has been sealed today. It is being told that Raman Bala used to park his private cars from this big gate on the land of the government park. Pila paw was run on illegal occupation of 374/64. After this, the said team removed the illegal possession taken inside the 334G plot in BRS Nagar itself.Read more: Police broke 19 liquor furnaces, arrested one accused by destroying 12 thousand liters of wash
The Trust broke the illegal possession taken outside the 141H house of Shaheed Bhagat Singh Nagar. Trust XEN IP Singh and Axian Vikram Kumar also stopped the construction of about one thousand yards in Transport Nagar and asked them to check the papers. A complaint about the government land on which the parking was put on a big gate had gone to Deputy Commissioner Surabhi Malik on behalf of Gagandeep Singh Tharike, after which the engineering branch of the trust has carried out this action today.
Surabhi Malik said that encroachments will not be allowed to flourish. He said that LIT will take strict action against any type of encroachment under its jurisdiction.
- More News
- Prisoner vehicle trapped in Chitrakoot: Hanuman Dhara bypass route transformed into deadly pits, Satna's prisoner vehicle implicatedAmitesh Kumar
- Policeman arrested for stealing in snow factory in Dausa, was cleaning hands on iron boxAmitesh Kumar
- Discussion on Rahul Gandhi's Hindutva, what did BJP say on the Lingayat card of Congress?Amitesh Kumar
- … So will 'Hath' get 'Lingayat' in Karnataka? BJP told Rahul Gandhi 'election Hindu'Amitesh Kumar
- Bilsi MLA presented 26000 tricolor in Badaun: BJP leaders also took out strength, journey to prepare for independence of independenceAmitesh Kumar