Encroachment removed from road in Ambedkaranagar: Administration run bulldozers on illegal construction
The administration evacuated by running a bulldozer on the illegal possession of the road leading to the Ram Janaki temple next to Malipur railway station in Malipur police station area. After several complaints, the administration today run a bulldozer on illegal construction. A heavy police force was deployed on the occasion.
Bulldozer on illegal encroachmentRead more: Jokes in Hindi: Come on, we have stolen your kidney! Read five tickling jokes
tell that the road from Malipur station to Ram Janaki temple is 26 feet in revenue records, On which many decades ago, Kamata, Manohar, Hameed etc. had illegally occupied a pucca house and took illegal occupation. Despite the opposition of the local people, the encroachers were occupied. Despite giving notice, the encroachers were not removing the construction.
removed on the complaint of the head
Maya Yadav, the current head of Malipur, made a complaint from DM to the government to remove the said encroachment Of. Later in the case, the PWD took cognizance of the case and issued a notice and fixed the time limit of July 30 by issuing notice, but when the time was not removed, the encroachment was not removed, on August 4, PWD's Under Engineer Amitesh Kumar Prasad Amin Vikrant Chaturvedi The houses identified with force were demolished.
- More News
- Bhopalgarh: BCMO Dr. Chaudhary inspects health centers, this matterAmitesh Kumar
- A high speed car took the woman's life: Rohtak collided in Rohtak while going to her maternal home with Jeth, mother of 2 childrenAmitesh Kumar
- Constitution in government boundaries of MLAs!Amitesh Kumar
- In Jaisalmer, cattle rearers surrounded the officers: said- Department is not putting on the disease spread due to careless officialsAmitesh Kumar
- Gold chain from marble merchant and robbery incident revealed, 2 arrestedAmitesh Kumar