Employees uproar in the Municipal Corporation: Mayor said that the city commissioner who was assaulted with the workers remains silent, it is a matter of concern.
Municipal corporation employees raised uproar and slogans at the headquarters in Motijheel on Thursday. Submitting the memorandum to the Mayor, he said that the employees were beaten up on July 25 and the police have not yet written an FIR. The Mayor said that the silence of the Municipal Commissioner and Additional Municipal Commissioner on the assault with the employees is not good. The mother said that after taking the police commissioner 2 times, Mayor Pramila Pandey addressed the employees and said that the matter was in his cognizance on Wednesday. had come. Immediately spoke to Police Commissioner Vijay Singh Meena and asked to register an FIR. Talked this morning as well, but the case has not been registered yet. Next to this, the police will be responsible for what our employees will do. The whole matter was running the Municipal Corporation of Ban Plastic in Fruit Mandi at Bada Square. Meanwhile, former councilor Hariom Pandey and his colleagues assaulted the employees. A case was filed in Kotwali on behalf of the former councilor. But for the last 3 days, employees have been traveling around the police station to file a case. Due to lack of action, the employees were agitated today. Demand for employees, arrest should be made, workers Hariom Balmiki, Vinod Kumar, along with dozens of employees, then shouted slogans inside the headquarters at the first headquarters gate. Employee leaders demand that the employees are not going to sit silent until the arrest of the assault. Copyright © 2022-23 DB corp ltd., All rights reservedthis website follows the dnpa code of ethics.
July 28th 2022, 8:59 am
- More News
- Technical fault in SpiceJet Plane: Flight had to arrive from Kolkata Emergency landing in Jabalpur, JaipurAmitesh Kumar
- Electricity department employees boycott work: contract workers going through financial crisis due to non -payment of salary, slogans against contract companyAmitesh Kumar
- Hariyali Amavasya: School children took out the tricolor journey, the responsibility of conservation by planting 500 saplingsAmitesh Kumar
- BJP core committee meeting held in Lucknow: Discussion on 8 seats of Legislative Council; Central leadership sought a panel of two names of candidatesAmitesh Kumar
- SP National General Secretary Ramashankar Rajbhar reached Belthara Road: Said-BJP created an atmosphere of panic in the country, misuse of institutionsAmitesh Kumar