Eco -friendly ash made of seeds: Rakhis will bloom as a plant as soon as they put it in a pot after decorating the brother's wrist
Such ashes are being prepared in Raipur which will blossom. On brother's wrist and in pots too. These eco friendly ashes are also being liked a lot. The district administration is helping women self -help groups in preparing these rakhis and sales.
ashes are being prepared from seeds. They are making women associated with Bihan Group at the livelihood center Kalpataru Multitus Center of Bihan Yojana in Gram Panchayat Seerikhedi under Dharsivan in Raipur district. In addition to seeds giving the message of environmental protection, cow dung, paddy earrings and bamboo are being made. So far, more than 1000 ashes have been sold and women are constantly preparing ashes according to the demand. Seeds were used. There is religious belief about Rakhi, it is not thrown after tying it. Is kept safe. Therefore, a rakhi was prepared from the seed. Now after tying the rakhi, these seeds will be kept in pots, then plants will be revealed. Rakhi is being prepared from seeds like coriander, luffa, pumpkin, paddy, coriander in the rakhis produced from seeds, which people will be able to grow in their garden. In this way we are also avoiding using any kind of chemical or plastic.Read more: Asia Cup: No fast bowler other than Bhubaneswar
Economic strength from the relationship door Preparing these rakhis. Income is also being made due to good demand for these rakhis. The ashes that firmly bind the relationship of relationship are also working to give financial strength to women, women who prepare this rakhi are earning 300 to 500 every day. Which is proving to be very helpful in running the family.
The rakhis of seeds will be found here
This ash is being available in the Sea Mart located at Subhash Stadium in Raipur. Where common people can go and buy them. Apart from this, these rakhis have also been displayed at Bihan Center at Magneto Mall, Raipur. Seed ashes are available at a price of 25 rupees. Apart from this, women are also preparing ash made of decorative silk threads. Bhaiya Bhabhi Rakhis are also being made. The cost of these ashes decorated with the workmanship of the hand is around hundred to one hundred rupees.
- More News
- Trending News: This company is giving separate money for tattoo and hairstyling to staff, increased crowd of job seekers!Amitesh Kumar
- CM Yogi in action regarding fugitive 'abuser' leader Srikanth, report from Home DepartmentAmitesh Kumar
- Deep Vatika apartment sinking case: Municipal corporation handed over notice to vacate apartments, people kept on pavementAmitesh Kumar
- Bihar: RJD and Left MLA arrived at Lalu's house meeting, mobiles kept outAmitesh Kumar
- LIVE Nitish can leave NDA today: Bihar Chief Minister convened a meeting of party MLAs and sansadis, talks with media and ban on phoneAmitesh Kumar