Drug trafficking through women in Punjab! Everyone in this way of smuggling
of Punjab. Yes. Sukhchain Singh Gill said that drug supply of drug supply has begun to include women in this disgusting business. Drug smugglers today prefer public transport for smuggling for smoothly which requires more human vigilance to track.
Trending Photos Chandigarh: Narsha smugglers in Punjab have found a new way to continue his work and continue his work. Drug smugglers are now using women to bring and carry intoxication. Not only that, drug traffickers have begun the supply of drugs through public transport instead of private vehicles.Read more: Oil PICEK: Up to Rs.100 Oil Leaves, Option
of Punjab. Yes. Sukhchain Singh Gill said that drug supply of drug supply has begun to include women in this disgusting business. Drug smugglers today prefer public transport for smuggling for smoothly which requires more human vigilance to track. Punjab Police had. D. P. S. In the act of the act of cases, the fugitive accused arrested on 141 fundar during the last one month.
He said that Punjab Police said that Punjab Police had a total of the state across the state during the last one week. D. P. S. Under the Act, 354 F. I. R. Of these are 39 business cases. Police have arrested 472 drug traffickers and suppliers. He said that the action was taken by the police during the siege of drug affected areas and search campaigns.
Special campaign starts
I. Yes. Gill said that the youth would be held in various villages on drug side effects and the meetings of the SSPs, the meetings of the SSPs, Seminar, MLAs-Sarpanches and Council meetings . Under the Barnala police to associate youth with sports and keep them healthy by the Mallekotla police title of the Mallerkotla police, a large addiction program under the title of the Mallerkotla police Has been started. At the same time, the most influenced or hotspot areas are being visited so that people can be aware of the adverse effects of drugs and move them away from drugs.
- More News
- Jaisalmer Collector IAS Tina Dabi tried to do wrong, caught accusedAmitesh Kumar
- UPPCL: Bumper vacancy on 1033 posts of Executive Assistant, Rs 86,100 will get salaryAmitesh Kumar
- Nitin Gadkari on Parking Rules: A big announcement of Gadkari for car-bike-autos, people were surprised to hearAmitesh Kumar
- Governments have not changed but unincial circumstances, the university neither vice Chancellor neither the registrarAmitesh Kumar
- Diabetes: It is very important to keep diabetes under control, otherwise these big diseases can be victimsAmitesh Kumar