Director General of CSIR became a woman for the first time: Half of the population intervene in science, female scientists have played important responsibility for space-mission
Nallathmbi Kalaiselvi became the first woman director general of CSIR i.e. Scientific and Industrial Research Council. Nallathambi, who reached the highest post of 38 most important research institutes in the country, will replace Shekhar Mande; Those who retired in April.
Let us know that Nallathmbi is a well -known female scientist in the country. In recent years, even before Nallathmbi Kalaiselvi, many female scientists have won their glory in the science world.Read more: Jyotish Upay: Every time in life is failing, then these measures will open the door of success
There are more than 125 research papers and 6 patents. Nallathmbi's name
originally Nallathmbi Kalaiselvi, who hails from Tirunelveli district of Tamil Nadu, has done his early studies through Tamil medium. In February 2019, he got the leadership of CSIR-CECRI. Nallathmbi Kalaiselvi has done several important research in the last 25 years. He has written more than 125 research papers so far. Also, their names are also recorded 6 patents.
Nallathmbi Kalaiselvi is currently researching Lithium ion battery.
Two women led Chandrayaan-2
How the intervention of women in the field of science is seen in the recent projects of ISRO. The responsibility of the leadership of Chandrayaan-2, the most ambitious project of ISRO, was on the shoulder of two women. Vanitha Muttiah led the Project Director to Ritu Karidhal as the Mission Director of India. Apart from Vanitha and Ritu, more than 30% of women working on Chandrayaan-2 were included.
Mission Mangal was successful by women. One of the successful space projects, 'Mission Mangal' was also made successful by women. The main team that led it included 5 women scientists. Mission Mangal was the first such project of ISRO to include a large number of women scientists. About 27% of the Mangal Mission had scientific women.
Meenal Sampat, Moumita Dutta, Anuradha TK, Ritu Karidhal and Nandini Harinath played an important role in Mission Mangal. Later, Akshay Kumar's film 'Mission Mangal' also showed the struggle of these women scientists. Vidya Balan, Taapsee Pannu, Sonakshi Sinha, Kirti Kulhadi and Nitya Menon played these women scientists in the film.
- More News
- Very amazing than small notes…: noted douts in two hours of studies, immediately cleared preparations and became the topperAmitesh Kumar
- Husband's friend looted Abaru: Rape of woman by threatening to kill innocent son, agreed to the elders of the villageAmitesh Kumar
- Bihar News: Lakh tak question, will Bihar be 'played'! Today, the curtain will rise from the stakeAmitesh Kumar
- Example for women, Daljeet of Chandigarh: Despite being 'Kaur', she wears a helmet, she said- her security is the firstAmitesh Kumar
- China is preparing to make another Shinjiang in Myanmar? Planning to shift 7 lakh Rohingya MuslimsAmitesh Kumar