Did Nitish Kumar resign after considering Digvijay Singh's advice?
Nitish Kumar has resigned from the post of Bihar CM. With this, an old statement of Digvijay Singh has come into the discussion, in which Digvijay Singh appealed to Nitish Kumar to break ties and go with RJD.Read more: Robbers caught during checking: robbed the bike and hid in the ruins, after seeing the police, leaving the car and started running away
New Delhi: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar has resigned from the post of CM. Nitish Kumar met Governor Fagu Chauhan and submitted his resignation. Along with this, Nitish Kumar has also broken his alliance with BJP. Talking to reporters after the resignation, Nitish Kumar said that all the MLAs and MPs of his party wanted to separate from the NDA. At the same time, after the resignation of Nitish Kumar, an old statement of Digvijay Singh is also being discussed.
Actually in the year 2020, when the NDA government was formed in Bihar. Then Digvijay Singh advised Nitish Kumar and said that BJP should leave the Sangh and support Tejashwi. People who believe in all socialist, secular ideology should come together. Also, Digvijay Singh said that Bihar is small for Nitish Kumar, he should enter national politics. Digvijay Singh had said on Nitish's alliance with BJP that the BJP-Sangh is similar to Amarbel, the tree on which the tree gets wrapped, it dries up and it flourishes. Now that Nitish Kumar is breaking the alliance with the BJP and is preparing to form the government with JDU RJD, this old statement of Digvijay Singh has come in the discussion.
Old video of Nitish Kumar is also getting viral After Nitish Kumar's resignation, an old video of him is becoming very viral on social media. This video is from the Bihar Legislative Assembly, in which he is saying that "after this, there cannot be a question of returning to any circumstances. We should stay or meet in the soil, no longer compromise with you (RJD) is no longer in future. Will happen."
Let us know that there were reports of cracks in the alliance of JDU and BJP for the past several days. On Tuesday, Nitish Kumar also called a meeting of all the MLAs and MPs of his party. At the same time, RJD has also called all its MLAs to Patna. The news is coming that Nitish Kumar is once again joining hands with RJD. The Congress will also be a part of this alliance. Congress and Left parties have also indicated an alliance with JDU.
- More News
- Government will honor the medalists who increase the value of UP: Government will honor medal in the Commonwealth GamesAmitesh Kumar
- The continuous deaths due to Chinese manjhe, know why it is dangerous… not banned because of China!Amitesh Kumar
- LIVE Nitish Kumar resigned: Rabri reached the residence directly from Raj Bhavan, will form a new government with Tejashwi; 164 MLAs supportAmitesh Kumar
- Asia Cup 2022: After Bumrah, now these players also get out of Asia Cup, injured during T20 seriesAmitesh Kumar
- Live Breaking News: Nitish and Tejashwi reached Raj Bhavan together, will claim to form governmentAmitesh Kumar