Dengue Health Tips: Do not eat rice in dengue fever, include these 5 things in diet
Due to dengue fever, you may have muscle pain, rashes, high fever and joint pain. Patients suffering from dengue fever should avoid consuming rice at night. By following the right diet, R can get rid of dengue fever soon. Let us know what to eat in dengue fever and what not.Read more: MP Kirodi's Jaipur traveled: said- one, thousand Gehlot cannot complete this scheme alone, the force stopped the convoy between
The risk of dengue fever has increased with the changing season. Dengue fever patients are increasing every day. Dengue is a deadly disease and prevention is the only way. Dengue fever can cause muscle pain, rashes, high fever with cold, joint pain etc. If patients with dengue follow the right diet, then you can get relief soon. Let us know what to eat and what not to eat when there is dengue.
Avoid eating rice at night Health experts say that you should eat light food in dengue fever. According to him, patients with dengue should not consume rice at night. You can eat rice only in lunch. Rice relieves weakness in dengue.
Eat egg Dengue patients can eat eggs, but keep in mind that remove the yellow part inside it. The yellow part of the egg has a high amount of protein, which can cause digestion. Egg white part should also be consumed in small quantities.
papaya leaves Dengue patients are advised to eat papaya leaves. Papaya has platelets enhancing properties. You can eat papaya leaves as snacks, but make sure that you should not consume it at night.
Eat curd Dengue patients should eat light food. Dengue patients can eat curd with khichdi or other light diet in their diet. Yogurt will keep you away from weakness, but curd should not be eaten at night.
Drink goat milk Goat milk can be a good option to avoid dengue. Vitamins and minerals are found in plenty in it. It is very easy to digest. If goat milk is not found, then you can also take toned milk.
disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure accuracy, timeliness and reality of this information. However, its moral responsibility is not of Zee News Hindi. We are humblely requested to you to contact your doctor before trying any remedy. Our aim is to provide you with information.
- More News
- Bihar Political Crisis: Tejashwi openly said this in praise of Nitish's government of 7 parties in BiharAmitesh Kumar
- Lalu's second daughter tweeted and said-Tejaswi Bhava: Bihar, watch videoAmitesh Kumar
- LIVE Nitish said- 164 MLAs of 7 parties with us: Tejashwi said- BJP with whom, ends it; Punjab-Maharashtra its NazirAmitesh Kumar
- Camp of Measurement equipment distribution in Chitrakoot: 259 children registered Symptoms found in 245 studentsAmitesh Kumar
- Mysterious Temple: 6-7 days ago, it predicts rain, this temple, who built it, no one knowsAmitesh Kumar