Demonstration of roadways employees in Ambala: slogans at GM Office; Warning of big movement if demand is not met
Roadways employees have opened a front against the government's stage carriage policy 2017. Today, roadways employees raised loud slogans outside the GM office Ambala City, calling Haryana Roadways Employees Sahajha Morcha. Not only this, the employees protested by closing the workshop gates. Employees have also submitted a memorandum in the name of Additional Transport Secretary through GM.
952 opposition to unlimited permit on routes She wants to give roadways in private hands. The government is going to provide unlimited number of private permits on 952 routes, which are protesting roadways employees. The roadways fleet is not including new buses on the base. Said that most of the buses running on the roads have been declared condoms. Said that if the government does not take cognizance of their demands, they will not back down from any major movement. Vikram Rana, Rajendra Solanki, Balvindra, Sarvajit Singh, Ravindra Singh, Indra Singh and Raman Saini and others were present on the occasion.Read more: BPSC released the result of the Principal Written Examination: On May 31, there were 6421 vacancies for appointment to the posts of Principal in Higher Secondary Schools, but only 421 were successful.
- More News
- Uttarakhand's most powerful IAS knew why luxury car abandonedAmitesh Kumar
- Congress National Secretary sentenced to 6 months in Rampur: Former Minister of State and District Panchayat President sentenced to one monthAmitesh Kumar
- Samsets and Samsi has leave a 't o "walkin district.Amitesh Kumar
- LIVE Updates Bihar: BPSC released the written examination of Principal, appointment will be done in higher secondary schoolsAmitesh Kumar
- Warning: Recession may come in UK, no hope of recovering soon, what will be affected on India?Amitesh Kumar