CWG 2022: Why are bronze winners more happy than those who win silver in international sports
Commonwealth Games 2022: The 22nd Commonwealth Games being played in Birmingham have ended and Indian players have performed their best in the history of 88 years. The Indian team won 61 medals despite archery and shooting game from the Commonwealth Games and performed their fourth best in terms of medals.Read more: Youth did suicide: Dead used to work as junk, not disclosing the reasons, police engaged in investigation
Actually the player who wins the silver is always a contender for coming to the top, although the final match does not go in accordance with his expectations and that is why he misses gold. Is. At the same time, the player who won the bronze medal has to present a challenge to achieve the third position and he has already accepted himself out of the race but despite this, when he manages to win the medal, his happiness would be visible on his face. Hai. Disappointment is seen on his face. This is the reason that whenever a player wins silver at the international level, he looks less happy with those who win the bronze.
For example when you watch medal table in Birmingham Games and with 22 Gold 16 Silver is seen, then the idea arises in your mind that if these 16 silver were transformed into gold, then we might have been in the medal table first or second place. But you do not bring this idea to the bronze medal winner.
- More News
- Shrikant Tyagi News: Stopped abuser Srikanth Tyagi, Noida police arrested MeerutAmitesh Kumar
- Punjab Police's 'Film Style' Video: Drug smugglers hit the car; Inspector ran back with a pistol, 10 km chased and caughtAmitesh Kumar
- Playing with adulteration and playing with health: Inward arrival of fake mawa increased, synthetic mawa being sent to Mathura-DelhiAmitesh Kumar
- Message of environmental protection in Raisen: Plantation done under Ankur Abhiyan, rally took place on every house tricolor campaign, told the importance of freedomAmitesh Kumar
- 24 monuments and sites of the country missing: In the Archaeological Survey, it was revealed, more than half of UP includedAmitesh Kumar