CWG 2022: Amit Panghal again made records, reached the semi -finals medal
CWG 2022 Amit Panghal: In the gold coast, the last phase silver medalist Panghal won in a unanimous decision against Lenon Muligan of Scotland.
New Delhi: CWG 2022 Amit Panghal: Amit Panghal reached the semi-finals of flyweight (48-51 kg) event here on Thursday and secured fourth medal in India's boxing ring.Read more: Raipur bullion businessman arrested: Jewelry used to punish in the shop case of shops in the house at night, the settings were from the thieves
last phase silver medalist Panghal, who had won silver in the gold coast, won the unanimous decision against Lenon Muligan of Scotland. The match was not very challenging but the 26 -year -old Indian boxer tired the young Scottish opponent with his strong protection. Panghal scored points in the middle of a sharp counter attack.
In Birmingham also, the podium is set to climb They got out of reach. In between, he beat up a 20 -year -old rival boxer by hitting a box with left hand.
In the final round, he held a box with a combination of 'One-Two' and confirmed his second medal in the Commonwealth Games. Nikhat Zarine (50 kg), Neetu Gaghas (48 kg) and Mohammad Hussamuddin (57 kg) have also reached the semi -finals and have confirmed medals in their sections.
- More News
- Xiaomi Mijia Humidifier 2: Strong Humidifier launched for just Rs 1,154, will keep you away from diseasesAmitesh Kumar
- Health ATM will now tell in Haryana, which disease you are surrounded by youAmitesh Kumar
- Warning: UK may come in recession, do not expect to recover soon, will India be able to avoid itAmitesh Kumar
- Arbaaz Khan Girl Friend: Arbaaz Khan's girlfriend Georgia, wearing an open dress from all sides, wished boyfriends as KojiAmitesh Kumar
- DU's new initiative: DU will launch CES scheme next year, second university students will get a chance to study hereAmitesh Kumar