CUET UG 2022: Postponed in CUET UG 17 states to be held today, exam between August 12-14, only the old admit card will be valid.
Common University Entrance Test UG exam has been postponed in 17 states. The National Examination Agency (NTA) informed that CUET-UG to be held on August 4 at some centers in 17 states due to administrative and technical reasons has been postponed. This exam will be conducted later. In this regard, the National Testing Agency (NTA) has issued a notice informing them to further the exam.
12-14 August will be held between August Only the old admit card will be valid. The NTA said that the examination to be held in the second shift on August 4 has been postponed. It will be held from 12 to 14 August. The NTA postponed the examination due to heavy rains in Kerala. However, the CUET exams to be held at the rest of the day will continue to be done through their schedule.Read more: HIV positive tattoos in Varanasi: 12 youth come in the grip; Dawn with a single needle in cheap affair
Students facing problems
Thousands of candidates face many problems due to the postponement of this examination. Has had to be done. During this exam, technical problems were facing many centers in the morning mock test, due to which this test was canceled. Many candidates also complain that they did not get the information related to the postponement of the examination on the official website. About 14 lakh 90 thousand candidates have registered. Under the new education policy, students have been given complete freedom to choose the subject of their choice.
Click here to see the official notice
- More News
- Siwana: The strongest monsoon rains made the town full, rained in rural areasAmitesh Kumar
- Rathore said-CM is resorting to fake social media accounts: Government decree for fake publicity from young friends, complains to DGPAmitesh Kumar
- BJP attacker in Sant self-immolation case: Minister Gajendra Singh said-Government did not warn even after consciousness, 10 months have not been signedAmitesh Kumar
- Case filed in Jabalpur High Court against Kareena Kapoor Khan, Christians were angry with the disputed bookAmitesh Kumar
- Gold in Dustbin: So much gold was lying in the dustbin at the airport, will be shocked to know the priceAmitesh Kumar