Cricket: Great news for fans, will cricket be included in Olympics? IOC took this big decision
Cricket in Olympics: We can get to watch cricket in the Olympics in Los Angeles. For this, IOC has decided to review.Read more: Congress uproar in Rajya Sabha on National Herald case: Lok Sabha adjourned till tomorrow; Opposition raised the issue of misuse of ED
Cricket in Olympics: The possibility of much awaited return to the Olympic Games of Cricket has increased as the International Olympic Committee (IOC) to be held in 2028 in Los Angeles, USA To include in the Olympics is placed in review games with nine other sports. Cricket has got a place in the Olympic Games only once. Cricket was included in the 1900 sports in Paris. Then only Britain and host France took part in it.
IOC took this decision According to
Espn Cricinfo, the Organizing Committee of Los Angeles Games and IOC had invited the International Cricket Council (ICC) to perform its presentation, a day later it was decided to include cricket in the review Games. . The final decision on this, however, is expected to be taken before the IOC session to be held in Mumbai in 2023.
these games were also kept for review
Other sports which are placed in the review list include baseball / softball, flag football, lacros, brake dancing, karate, kickboxing, squash and motor). The IOC had said earlier this year said that a total of 28 games will be included in the Olympics 2028. He also said that while paying attention to the youth, adding possible new sports will also be considered. According to the IOC, it should live up to some criteria to include a game in the Olympics.
Cricket is included in Commonwealth Games
This includes reduced costs and complexity, including safety and health available games with the best players, global appeal, host country interest, gender equality, youth relevance, long -term stability, etc. Cricket has been included in the current Commonwealth Games but only women cricketers are participating in it. In this, eight countries are playing in T20 format. But it is necessary to have both men and women in the game involved in the Olympic Games. ICC CEO Geoff Alardis said that he is happy with the way cricket has been special in Birmingham Commonwealth Games.
- More News
- Businessman ate poison at a hotel in Jaipur, death: said at hotel reception- call ambulance, chatting with girl found in mobileAmitesh Kumar
- LIVE Updates Bihar: Senior IAS officer Atul Prasad became the new chairman of BPSC, RK Mahajan's term endsAmitesh Kumar
- Nikhat gave his birthday gift to mother: Great performance in 50 kg weight category, defeated Wales boxer 5-0Amitesh Kumar
- 7 -year cloud race for world record: 7 -year -old child of Prayagraj left for Lucknow to meet CM YogiAmitesh Kumar
- Indian Railways Rule: First train in the country, in which passengers will not be able to eat non -veg, Railways made a big announcementAmitesh Kumar