Coronavirus Prevention: Has the risk of death from corona infection averted? Experts will advise the danger to reduce the danger
Covid Cases in India: The country has seen an increase in cases of rapid corona infection. In such a situation, there is a fear in the minds of people about Corona. Know the opinion of experts about prevention from this.Read more: Barabanki News: Electricity bill of lakhs of rupees used
Covid Cases Rise in India: Nowadays the number of patients of Korona case is increasing rapidly in the country. In such a situation, once again people have started increasing fear about Corona. However, a vaccine of Corona has been imposed to the large population of the country. Still it is very important to take care from it.
what do experts say
Is the danger reduced before the vaccine of Corona? Experts believe that once infected with corona, an antibody becomes against infection in our body and if our body is ever in the grip of the same virus again, it is not very dangerous. But in which there are diseases related to diabetes, heart and liver or any such disease. Infection can prove dangerous for them.
how effective vaccine
TK supplements have been given to the country's large population. Still cases of Corona are coming. Experts say that people whose vaccine doses have been taken. Infection for them will not create any dangerous condition. Provided we have to keep our immunity correct and to keep the body's immune system fine, we need to improve our lifestyle further. For this, exercise daily and take food full of nutrition, which must have fruits and vegetables.
Covid guidelines will reduce danger
- More News
- Deputy CM can become Lalu Yadav's younger daughter -in -law: Tejashwi Yadav will run the party; Lalu has done this earlier too… Know the reason for thisAmitesh Kumar
- 'BJP's job is sold, we are uncle and nephew… There is a fight in every family'Amitesh Kumar
- Raksha Bandhan 2022: Stars seen in the role of siblings in these films, looted on a coupleAmitesh Kumar
- Students' union elections began to be laid: ABVP played stakes on Jat candidate as Rajveer and NSUI, waiting for SFI candidate's nameAmitesh Kumar
- Vietmarkhiri Pain: Punjabi players won medals for other countries in CommonwealthAmitesh Kumar