Corona started growing in Delhi, 4 deaths and 2202 new cases in a day, positive positivity rate
Aug 04, 2022 | 11:05 pmRead more: Bahu Aparna now targeted Ram Gopal Yadav: Bolin- After uncle's letter, everything became clear, no talk about minorities
2,202 new cases of Corona were reported in Delhi today. At the same time, four patients died, while the positivity rate increased to 11.64%. At the same time, 1,660 patients were cured during treatment. Let me tell you, on Wednesday, 2,073 new cases were reported to Korona in Delhi, while five patients died. For the last two days, more than two thousand cases of Korona are coming up, which is a matter of concern.
Delhi Health Department gave this information in Korona Bulletin. It was told in the bulletin that this is the fourth consecutive day in Delhi, when the infection rate has been above 10 percent. Earlier on January 24, the infection rate in Delhi was recorded at 11.79 percent. A total of 19,60,172 cases of Korona have been reported in Delhi so far, while 26,321 patients have died of Corona. At present, 5,637 patients are undergoing treatment. According to experts, due to all the new all variants of Omikron, the cases of Corona are increasing in Delhi again. According to Kovid Expert Dr. Jugal Kishore, the level of immunity keeps decreasing over time. Since all the variants of Omikron Ba.5 and Ba.2.75 are still present and are spreading fast. That's why people are getting infected. However, there is nothing to worry about this. These variants are not dangerous nor are the hospitalization increasing from them.
- More News
- Dog Bullet Shot: The bullet shot on the dog's head, then a miracle; People said- how did this happen!Amitesh Kumar
- On August 14, BJP will celebrate Partition Discussion Day, 2 programs will be run in every district of the country, will take out silent processionAmitesh Kumar
- Mission Admission in Rajasthan University, admission list of four colleges releasedAmitesh Kumar
- Ban on recruitment of patients in two hospitals of Bhopal: Municipal Corporation canceled Fire NOC applications, CMHO action on drophin Chidron and NRT HospitalAmitesh Kumar
- 4 lives lost in suspicious circumstances, more than 12 people lost their eyesightAmitesh Kumar