Conspiracy to shake Kurukshetra: RDX found near the hotel on GT Road 10 days before Independence Day; Police engaged in searching terrorist connections
Sudden sensation spread in Kurukshetra, Haryana on Thursday. Explosive RDX was found near Mirchi Hotel on Ambala-New Delhi National Highway here. The police reached the spot as soon as they came to know. The entire surrounding area was sealed. Teams were convened on the spot to investigate explosives.
Special Task Force (STF), Police and Bomb Reported Squad investigated the area. At present, the police did not formally say anything in the whole case. Police are investigating the CCTV to identify suspects in the surrounding areas. The entire case is being linked to Independence Day and terrorist connections.Read more: Fraud in the name of getting admitted in the army: accused arrested on production warrant from Sabarmati jail in Ahmedabad, cheated 5 lakhs
Haryana Police and Security Agencies have been stirred by the information about the strust explosive in police and security agencies. Police of several police stations in Shahabad in Kurukshetra are being called and investigated. Apart from this, a bomb disposal squad is being called and investigated from Ambala. The police also stopped traffic in the area for a long time. Police say that about one and a half kg RDX has been found. Suspects are being investigated in the surrounding areas through dog squads. According to sources, the RDX was recovered at the spotlight of a suspected youth. The name of the suspected youth is Shamsher Singh, who is a resident of Tarn Taran in Punjab. Officers of Haryana STF and other investigating agencies are interrogating the suspected youth at Shahabad police station.
RDX, which has met Karnal, was earlier recovered from 4 suspected terrorists from Babbar Khalsa in Karnal. In May 2022, the police did this seizure from the Innova vehicle from Basatada toll plaza. Investigation revealed that Babbar Khalsa terrorists were going to deliver this RDX from Punjab to Telangana. Harvinder Rinda, a notorious gangster terrorist of Punjab sitting in Pakistan, transported these explosives and arms drones to India from across the border. Bhupendra and Parminder were from Ferozepur and Ludhiana in Punjab.
- More News
- Jodhpur: Police officer accused of harassing NSUI workersAmitesh Kumar
- There is no clue of four months innocent divinity so far? CCTV footage is being gathered by policeAmitesh Kumar
- ED interrogation of Congress leader Mallikarjun Kharge: 7 hours questions, Kharge asked- is it right to call during the proceedings of Parliament?Amitesh Kumar
- Unique demonstration of women outside DM office in Agra: arrived with brick on the head, protested by singing corruptionAmitesh Kumar
- Shows ... Sunny ..., 3077777777 Eyespish eyes of the BJP for reported spatial.Amitesh Kumar