Congress's walk march: 75 km march of District Congress on 75 years of independence
The All India Congress Committee had decided to carry out a 75 -km foot march in all the districts of the country on completion of 75 years of independence at the Chintan Camp held in Udaipur recently. The program started on Tuesday. Under this, the walk started from Ferozpura village of Nagaur under the leadership of District President Zakir Hussain Gasawat.
followed by Kuchera of Khivansar Assembly and village Lunasara of Jayal Assembly and then will reach Bhavla in the afternoon. At night, this pedestrian association will reach village Sanju of Degana Assembly. At the same time, on the morning of August 10, again on foot from village Sanju, Khinavana and village Khinyawas of Jayal Assembly will reach Chhoti Khatu in Didwana assembly at night.Read more: Live Breaking News: Nitish Kumar resigned to the governor, said- 'BJP was insulting me'
Similarly on 11 August Departing from Chhoti Khatu, the march on foot will end in Indrapura village and Rani village of Makrana Assembly and Kalyanpura in the evening at night. Child Welfare Committee Chairman Sangeeta Beniwal, Didwana MLA Chetan Doody, Sangathan in -charge Gajendra Singh Sankal, former head Omprakash San, former head Dr. Sahadev Chaudhary, Hanuman Bangra East of Youth Congress, including many sarpanches and Congress officials and workers on foot Be present in March.
- More News
- Nitish took this statement of Nadda to heart and broke JDU-BJP allianceAmitesh Kumar
- Anupamaa Spoiler: Will Anupama and Kavya's honey be desolate? Exciting turn in the showAmitesh Kumar
- New virus knocked in China, 35 people infected; Learn why Zoonotic Langya is dangerousAmitesh Kumar
- The farmer sprinkled petrol and set himself on fire, imprisoned in CCTV, watch videoAmitesh Kumar
- Rawla police's great negligence, two smugglers escaped from the toilet of police station on the pretext of stomach acheAmitesh Kumar