Congress took out the Gaurav Yatra of independence: 75 km padyatra on 75th anniversary will give a message of non -violence and peace
On the 75th anniversary of independence, the Congress started the Gaurav Yatra of independence from Ambedkar Park in Jaisalmer. The padyatra reached Hanuman intersection through the main roads of the city to Gandhi Darshan. During this time, hundreds of Congress workers, officials and people joined the tricolor in their hands.
Congress District President Ummed Singh Tanwar said that the Congress had played an important role in independence. On the occasion of completion of 75 years of independence, the Congress started organizing a 75 km padyatra, celebrating a moment of pride. This padyatra has been named Gaurav Yatra of independence.Read more: Administration and youth are making every effort to prevent lumpy skin, officials are taking stock
Congress District President Ummed Singh Tanwar said that the Gaurav Yatra of independence will end in Amarsagar, Lodrava, Roopasi, Ramkunda and Barabagh via Jaisalmer city. He said that the main objective of the yatra is to show the youth of today how hard to get freedom. He said that people including Congress workers also participated in the Gaurav Yatra of independence. Many leaders, activists and people including MLA Rupa Ram Dhandev, Chairman Rupa Ram Dhandev, Chairman Harivallabh Kalla, State Women's Commission member Anjana Meghwal, Sunita Bhati took part in the yatra. He informed that a padyatra will also be organized in the big towns in the district from August 10 to August 14. In this entire program, the message of non -violence and peace will be given by traveling 75 km.
- More News
- MCD lost 6000 crores due to toll tax company and BJP connivance- AAPAmitesh Kumar
- Ajmer: Case filed after 6 years of rape incident, know the whole matter ...Amitesh Kumar
- A manless man cannot do good governance, Nitish is pushing Bihar towards Jungle Raj: Ashwini ChoubeyAmitesh Kumar
- Learn, useful or harmful to sweet healthAmitesh Kumar
- T20 World Cup 2022: 'Dinesh Karthik is just a good commentator not a finisher', Jadeja's statement created a ruckusAmitesh Kumar