Commonwealth Games: Hima Das's wonder in Commonwealth, semi -final tickets while staying on top in heat
Commonwealth Games 2022: India's star Spirinter Hima Das stood first in her heat in the 200m competition of Commonwealth Games here on Friday to finish the first place for the semi -finals.
Read more: Smartwatch Offer: 6 thousand Smartwatch for just Rs 2,000, discount of 66 percent
Commonwealth Games 2022: India's star sprinter Hima Das took 23.42 seconds in her heat in the 200m event of Commonwealth Games here on Friday Qualified for the semi -finals. Hima (22 years) was at the forefront of five women runners heat from the beginning, in which Roda Najobu of Jambia was second from 23.85 seconds, while Uganda's Jasnant Nayamahungi finished third from the time of 24.07 seconds.
Hima Das did amazing
Women will qualify for the top 16 semi -finals from six heat in the 200 meter race. Hima won Heat 2 but in Heat 1, Nigeria's Favor Off Tilli (22.71 seconds) and Ilane Thompson Hera (22.80 seconds) took a much better time from them. At least six players took a better time compared to Hima which reached the semi -finals.
PV Sindhu did wonders
Top Indian badminton player PV Sindhu entered the pre -quarterfinals of the Commonwealth Games women's singles event with an easy win here on Thursday. Two-time Olympic medalist Sindhu defeated Fatima Naba Abdul Razzaq of Maldives 21-4 21-11 in just 21 minutes in the round 32. In the singles, the last phase silver medalist Sindhu did not have to sweat at all in the match, while Fatima was facing a lot of difficulties.
did not give opportunity to the opposing player
In the first game, Sindhu defeated the opponent of Maldives without aggression, in which he used drop shots to raise points. In the second game, Fatima initially presented a little challenge and she was at 9-9 with Sindhu as the Indian player gave points with easy mistakes. But then Sindhu took a lead of 11-9 till the break. After this, he collected comfortable points and made it to the final 16, while the rival could only score two points.
- More News
- Seventh day of LIVE Commonwealth Games: Boxer Amit Panghal, who arrived in the semi -finals, medaled; PV Sindhu in pre-quarterfinalsAmitesh Kumar
- On reading Hanuman Chalisa, investigation of name cutting begins: DIOS Muslims reached Inter College, Paramah Asi Vishanacharya go there and insistence on reading ChalisaAmitesh Kumar
- Prayagraj: Budhia Singh's world record will break seven years old! CM leaves Lucknow from Prayagraj to meet YogiAmitesh Kumar
- You may not have seen the cheaper tablet, gift children in less than RS250, will keep running without chargingAmitesh Kumar
- SP MLA Brajesh Yadav sent a letter to Deputy CM: CMS of District Hospital accused of scam, demanded investigationAmitesh Kumar