Clouds rained in Sawan, 75 percent quota completed: rain for 2 days in Barmer, torrential rain somewhere and drizzle somewhere
Monsoon has once again become active in Barmer district. The villages have been raining well for the last two days. On Tuesday, there has been a sharp and drizzle in the areas. There were dark clouds in the sky throughout the day. At the same time, the condition of the people was seen in the heat and humidity. On Tuesday, Sindhri area has received good rainfall once again. On Tuesday, the maximum temperature was 25.7 degrees and the minimum temperature was 36.6 degrees. The Meteorological Department is expecting torrential rains for the next few days.
In fact, this is the first time after many years that the rainfall was likely for the whole month of Sawan. Lord Mahadev's Jalabhishek took place every Monday. This time the bumper rains have bloom the faces of the farmers and the hope of goodness. The farmers were waiting for the rain. After 8-10, millet and guar crop was feeling the need for water, in such a situation, the fields have become filled with water after the rainy season started again for the last two days.Read more: Bihar Political Crisis: Pashupati Paras made a big announcement about NDA amid political fierce in Bihar
75 % quota of the season, complete
July and September, there is a demand for 296 mm of season in Barmer district till July and September. , This time by the first week of July and August, more than 220 mm of rain has been received, ie 75 percent quota of the season has been completed. Whereas it is 21 days of August and the entire month of September. Sowing is targeted in 15 lakh hectares while farmers have sown in about 16 lakh hectares.
input: Virendra Asu
- More News
- MonkeyPox: Some people do not show symptoms even after being infectedAmitesh Kumar
- Stoning between two sides during the Tajiya procession in Muzaffarpur: A large number of police forces reached calm, DSP said that they were making obstaclesAmitesh Kumar
- Sometimes Lalu had told Nitish snake, today son became the biggest political sympathyAmitesh Kumar
- Former MLA of BJP opened a front against Barabanki DM, told Dr. Adarsh Singh corrupt and dictator, demand for action from CMAmitesh Kumar
- Top Ki Flop: The biggest period after Mughal-e-Azam was the film, people said the director took revenge on DharmendraAmitesh Kumar