China Taiwan Crisis: China made such a claim on Taiwan, people laugh and laugh
China's aggressive attitude on the Taiwan issue continues. He has been stating his claim on this for a long time and is calling it a part of China, while China has been continuously rejecting this. In the claim on Taiwan, a senior spokesperson of China's Foreign Ministry recently put such a peculiar fact on social media, which is causing him a lot of grudge. People trolled them a lot for this. Many people replied in their style and took a lot of spin.Read more: VIDEO of funeral with dog: Family in Odisha took out a farewell process
According to a report by news agency AFP, a spokesman of Chinese Foreign Ministry Hua Chunying on Sunday tweeted a tweet. In this tweet, he justified China's claim on Taiwan. He also gave an argument behind this. This argument became a cause of joke. Actually, Chunying wrote on Twitter that, 'Baycu Maps shows that Taipei has 38 shadeong dumpling restaurants and 67 Shanxi noodles restaurants. The tongue never cheats. Taiwan has always been a part of China and a long time lost child will finally return home. '
His tweet started to overshadow him in a short time. On this tweet, users started trolling him. A Twitter user replied to Chunying, 'Taipei has more than 100 ramon restaurants, so Taiwan is definitely part of Japan.' A user wrote that 'Google Maps shows that 17 McDonalds in Beijing, 18 KFC, 19 Burgers are Kings and 19 Starbucks. The tongue does not cheat. China has always been a part of America. A lost child will finally return home for a long time. ”A user named Terry Adams also wrote a funny reply and wrote,“ There are 89 noodle restaurants and 29 dumpling houses in the Greater Los Angeles area. Los Angeles has always been a part of China with the argument of Hua. '
- More News
- Chittorgarh: Mahadev came out on royal ride, echoes everywhereAmitesh Kumar
- Greater Noida misconduct with woman in Noida, see videoAmitesh Kumar
- Youth injured in accident: Tej car caught bike on highway, youth seriously injuredAmitesh Kumar
- Death due to wrong injection in Udaipur: Jheelachhap injected an 11 -year -old child wrong, face was black in a short time, death was taken to the hospitalAmitesh Kumar
- After 54 years of marriage, Kilkari in the echoed house, 70 -year -old woman gave birth to a sonAmitesh Kumar