Child was born dead, doctors did this amazing, mother's red became alive
Makarand Kale | Edited by: Shweta Gupta
Aug 04, 2022 | 5:57 pmRead more: Strictness of High Court :: High Court issued a show notice to the Division Commissioner for negligence in disposing of the case in the land case
Doctors are another form of God, this saying has been shown by the doctors of Dantewada in Chhattisgarh. The doctors of the district hospital alive a dead child and gave his family the reason for living once again. Actually, a pregnant woman gave birth to a dead child in the hospital. After being born, the child was neither breathing nor beating. His physical movement was also not being done.
The dead child born has been revived by the influx. After about half an hour after birth, the child's killer started echoing. Now he is completely healthy. According to the information, Lakshmi Kashyap, a woman from Dantewada, gave birth to a dead son on 19 July. The delivery of the woman was normal. After birth, the child's breath and beating were not going on.
The child was in dead state as soon as it was. After which the staff nurse immediately shifted the child to SNCU. Then SNCU in -charge Dr. Rajesh Dhruv and Dr. Ankita immediately examined the child, which revealed that the child does not have a heart rate and respiratory rate. There was no action in the child, due to which he was in dead state. SNCU staff nurse head Mamta Pal and Kohima Thakur immediately kept the child in brinjal mask ventilation. Also, he was given a chest compression.
- More News
- In the month of Shravan, people made distance from alcohol! Crowds of people gathered on cannabis contractsAmitesh Kumar
- Fire brigade officer arrested for taking bribe of 50 thousand rupees: 1 lakh rupees were asked for NOCAmitesh Kumar
- Eggplant Deformity: 50 -year -old man's private part was hurt while making a relationship, had to take hospitalAmitesh Kumar
- RP Singh's son will play for England, place on Sri Lanka tourAmitesh Kumar
- Kartik Aaryan Fashion Look: Looking for a cool and stylish look, then try Karthik Aryan's sweetshirtAmitesh Kumar