Child dies due to eating chocolate: If you feed children while playing or sleeping in sleep, then be alert, a mistake can be fatal
July 22nd 2022, 5:58 am
On July 20, a 6 -year -old girl died of chocolate stuck in her neck in Udupi district of Karnataka. The girl did not want to go to school. The mother gave her a chocolate to lure her. When the school bus came, the girl ate chocolate along with the rapper. This caused him to suffocate. She fainted near the bus door. After this he was rushed to the hospital, but could not be saved. Earlier, a case came to light in Delhi AIIMS, in which a 50 -year -old man lost his life. In the post -mortem report, momos stuck in wind pipes were cited as the cause of death. It gets trapped and how does it kill ... Dr. Pollen says that our noble area is quite thin. It consists of 2 hose. These 5 mistakes may be stuck or trapped by making 5 mistakes- Dr. Parag Sharma, Chest Physician and Associate Professor, Something stuck or stuck in Hamidia Hospitalgale Why the risk of getting stuck is more? The epiglotis of young children is soft, so many times things go quickly into the windpipe. Children's windpipe is also smaller than the elders, they are unable to do anything by coughing. They can die in such situations. Keep it- If something gets stuck in the windpipe, then the best way to get it out is the patient to cough or try to cough himself. This helps in taking out the food. Parag says that the cases of children swallowing peanuts, gram, coins and toffee often come to us. This does not cause much risk of death. In such a case, there is a problem like pneumonia or vomiting, because these things do not get stuck in the windpipe. In the case of a 6 -year -old girl, the rapper may be the cause of death. When we eat something that is large or there is a possibility of flourishing, then such things should be chewed and chewed. Eating without chewing is expected to slip into the windpipe and get stuck. Due to which the windpipe can be blocked and can go to life. Copyright © 2022-23 DB corp ltd., All rights reservedthis website follows the DNPA Code of Ethics.