Chief Minister Gehlot met Kanhaiyalal's sons, CM targeted the center for ERCP
Udaipur: Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot stayed on Udaipur on Tuesday. During this, he met the sons of the deceased Kanhaiya Lal Sahu at the Circuit House and knowing his security and jobs. Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot said that both the sons of Kanhaiyalal have come to meet him themselves and the way the Rajasthan government has given a government job to both sons with immediate effect, they are very happy with them. After the murder of Kanhaiya Lal, the Rajasthan Police arrested both the accused within 2 hours, due to which the people of the state are also satisfied.Read more: Raksha Bandhan Essay in Hindi: Essay is to write in school on Raksha Bandhan, here tips and formats
Gehlot lashed out at BJP CM Gehlot, who reached Udaipur, fiercely attacked the Bharatiya Janata Party while facing the media. Gehlot said that the schemes are usually stalled after changing governments, but during Vasundhara, ERCP. The scheme was started, which the Congress government is demanding till date. Kirori Lal Meena, who is protesting from place to place. He should support this plan except.
CM Gehlot targeted Kataria
On the question of Congress's obeying Gandhi, Gehlot attacked Kataria and said that Kataria ji should cooperate in implementing it by supporting the ERCP scheme by not paying attention to these useless things. The same Gehlot said that the Dewas Yojana that was implemented during the Bharatiya Janata Party has also been taken forward by the Congress government, so every political party should first focus on the issues of public interest.
- More News
- Bullet Train Ticket Price: How much will the first bullet train rent? Railway Minister himself explained the price of the ticketAmitesh Kumar
- Retired soldiers on the ground, kick-punches, video: Dabangi of BJYM Mandal President in Rewa; Enter the salon and thrown goods, sabotageAmitesh Kumar
- Live Breaking News: Nitish Kumar can take oath tomorrow, claim to form a government before the governorAmitesh Kumar
- Latest Updates: Nitish said by handing over the list of MLAs to the governor- we missed us in 2017Amitesh Kumar
- After 70 years, leopards will be seen again in the country: Preparations to bring 8 leopards in MP Kuno; Now waiting for the approval of South African PresidentAmitesh Kumar