Chakkajam over demands in Bina: Ward resident sitting near Jhansi Gate Underbridge after a sit -in demonstration for the last 3 days
People of Bina's Nanak Ward, Bhagat Singh Ward and Western Railway Colony have been protesting for the last three days on the demands of public interest near Jhansi Gate, but the administration is not paying any more attention. On Tuesday morning, all the ward residents have started a check near Jhansi Gate Underbridge. Significantly, two years ago, there was a movement and hunger strike over these problems, but till now those problems have not been resolved. At that time the railway and local administration had assured the strike to fulfill the demand by giving assurances. Told that we have all left home day and night for all the public interest issues and have been falling on the road for 3 days, but the administration is not making any difference. Due to which we have prepared for a fierce performance and have started a check. The fast was broken. After this, the protest demonstration was started again, but the check was started after the administration did not pay any attention.
- More News
- Ramlal Sharma targeted Congress: He said- Government has opened up industry, no work is done without facility feeAmitesh Kumar
- Boxer Sagar Ahlawat reached Delhi: leave for Jhajjar from the airport; Silver medal won in CommonwealthAmitesh Kumar
- 10 suspects caught from many districts of Rajasthan, accused of spying for PakistanAmitesh Kumar
- Sun Transit: Taurus with a cool mind, work, health will also have to take special careAmitesh Kumar
- Maharashtra: Discussion of these names fast before cabinet expansion in Maharashtra, see the list of potential ministersAmitesh Kumar