CG will rain
The rainfall had stopped in Chhattisgarh for the last 10 days. This was a monsoon brake situation. Which is now over. It has rained in many areas since Wednesday evening. The Meteorological Department estimates that in the month of August, most districts of the state will receive normal rainfall. This week, on the 6th, 7th and 8th of the state, there is a possibility of heavy rains in most areas of the state.
Meteorologist H.P. Chandra said, the monsoon Dronika is situated on the sea level to Amritsar, Chandigarh, Bareilly, Fursatganj, Varanasi, Daltonganj, Balasore, and then to the east-east-east to the Bay of North-East Bengal. The situation of monsoon break in the middle is over. Many local seasonal mechanisms are also becoming active. Due to this, the possibility of increasing rain activities in the next three-four days has become stronger. This week, on August 6, 7 and 8, there is a coincidence of good rains in most parts of the state. He told, even after that the rainy situation will remain. The meteorologist said, on August 4, there is a possibility of light to moderate rains or thunderstorms at many places in the state. There is also a possibility of thunderstorms at one or two places in the state with thunderstorms. On average, 606 mm of water has been rained. It is three percent less than the normal average of 10 years of normal average of 622.9 millimeters. 19-20% less rainfall than average is considered normal. In this context, the average rainfall has been normal in Chhattisgarh. Rainfall is normal in 14 districts. At the same time, there is more water in 5 districts and one district in Bijapur. Bijapur has dropped 122% more than normal. That is, there are situations in these districts due to drought. In this, five districts are from Surguja division. So far only 38% of the normal average has dropped in Surguja district. There is 701 mm average rainy. This time only 266.9 mm of water has rained. There is also less water in Jashpur, Balrampur, Surajpur, Korea district. At the same time, Korba of Bilaspur division has rained 30% less. Raipur district has recorded 35% less rainfall in Raipur district and 29% less in Bemetara of Durg division.Read more: Alia's Darlinges on the target of netizers: Baycott began on social media; Alia accused of promoting domestic violence on men
More crisis in these tehsils Ramanujganj and Rajpur, Ambikapur, Mainpat, Sitapur, Ltori, Balrampur, Kusami, Vadrafnagar, Duldula, Jashpur, Pathalgaon, Sanna, Kunkuri, Kansabel, Raipur, Arang, Sonhat, Darri, Berla, Gadiraras, Konta.
- More News
- Help in treatment sought from CM Yogi in the Janata Durbar: Yogi said- Banje by making it, will not stop any lack of moneyAmitesh Kumar
- The love triangle of the policemen ... ends on the death of one: Women constable in Sheikhpura to an affair with a soldier, husband kept explaining; Suicide on lover's refusalAmitesh Kumar
- Amazing government servant of amazing MP: Deputy Chief Minister in Rewa, Secretary administered the oath to the husband, JP CEO suspended, read three cases of negligenceAmitesh Kumar
- Lumpy skin disease wreaks havoc in Nagaur: Hundreds of cows die, case is serious due to lack of doctorsAmitesh Kumar
- The couple took in Mohali's hotel, the girl was killed but the guy ...Amitesh Kumar