Celebrated according to Moharram tradition in Kapasan: Tajiya procession, police and administrative officer posted in security
Moharram celebrated on behalf of Muslim society according to tradition. A procession of Tajia was taken out in the town with the arena performance. Police and administrative officials lived with the procession. The procession of Tajia from Imam Bada at Momin Mohalla Jama Masjid Chowk in the town started at 11 am with dhol blasts and akhara, which reached the evening Rajeshwar pond via the prescribed route of the town. , Through Kalandari Masjid, Aakiya Chowk, Bus Stand, Kumhar Mohalla, Lodkia Chok, Pipli Bazar, Sadar Bazar, Kasba Chowki, Sunara Temple Chowk, reached Rajeshwar Talab. In the procession, the youth were performing the arena. The tricolor was also waving in the procession. The procession and a large number of Japta were stationed on its route. Police officers were greeted by closure of the Muslim society at Aakiya Chowk. Tajia license holder Ashfaq Turkia was also greeted.
- More News
- Woman dies after falling from a moving train: Khatu Shyamji came to see Baba Shyam, identified on the basis of mobile number slipAmitesh Kumar
- Woman dies due to lightning fall: accident while working on the farm, mother's shadow raised from the heads of two daughtersAmitesh Kumar
- This category vehicles will not run in Delhi, car owners will be upset but the public will be happyAmitesh Kumar
- These 2 Rohit's 2 Dhurandhar will win India as the Asia Cup, will snatch win from the jaw of defeat!Amitesh Kumar
- Be causing wood, wood for the rideAmitesh Kumar