CCTV caught serial thieves of Omex City: Guard left and left, residents caught and handed over to police
Four days ago in Omex City, the thieves who had stolen four houses together were found and caught by the residents. All of them used to guard the houses under construction in Omex City. These thieves again entered the area late on Wednesday night. On Wednesday night, the security guard of the colony saw unknown people roaming and questioned them. On doubt, the guard described the residents as night events and the hulia of unknown people. The residents found the four thieves and handed them over to the police in a single day. All these were constantly committing the burglaries by Reiki in the area.
In Omex City of Lasudia area four days ago, more than five thieves had stolen from Shubham Kushwaha, who worked in the banking sector. The thieves ran away from here with goods worth about two and a half lakh rupees including gold jewelry. Thieves also targeted three other houses on this day. After the incident, the thieves were imprisoned while going to CCTV in the colony. The police will also find out the old thieves from these thieves who are constantly stealing in the area.Read more: Authority's bulldozer at farm houses of Yamuna submergence area: action will start after August 15, Noida Authority surveyed
Wednesday night came again to steal Saw unknown people roaming. On inquiring, he told that they guard the area. One of these youths escaped before the guard came close to the guard. The guard told the residents this incident. Residents caught Mahesh and Dhannalal on Thursday evening according to the guards' spot. On strict interrogation, he has confessed to theft of theft in the area.
Residents handed over to the police, Shubham said that he questioned Mahesh, Dhannalal and confessed to stealing with three more colleagues. . The accused said that they had also committed four other thieves in the past. He used to rake houses. The Lasudi police is still questioning the accused in the theft case. According to officials, the whole matter will be revealed only after the seizure of stolen goods.
- More News
- Registration for the recruitment of Agniveer in the army in Jammu, apply at Joinindianarmy.nic.in from todayAmitesh Kumar
- Monkey Public Health Emergency declared in America: 6600 cases of infection so far in the country, 1,666 cases in New York aloneAmitesh Kumar
- 1 inch of water dropped in 24 hours in Bhopal: Rimjhim also in Malwa-Nimar and Gwalior-Chambal; Rakshabandhan will receive heavy rain in MPAmitesh Kumar
- Alert for August 15: Punjab Police search operation with BSF in 7 districtsAmitesh Kumar
- Edifis submitted report to CBRI: said that by Sunday, clearance will be destroyed and will demolish on August 21Amitesh Kumar