Case of protest of Home Minister Amit Shah: Naveen Jaihind reached court on Thursday with his 20 colleagues on the appearance of the case filed against Home Minister Amit Shah's protest.
On Thursday, Naveen Jaihind reached the court with 20 of his companions on the appearance of the case filed against the protest of Home Minister Amit Shah. During this, he told that a few years ago, fodder was not available anywhere for Gomata in Haryana state. So we launched a peg campaign in view of the plight of cows. At that time, Home Minister Amit Shah came to Rohtak. Our question was also that you should make arrangements for the cow's name but also the fodder of the cow should be made. These include questions about women safety, unemployment, corruption, law and order and pathetic condition of cows. In all these cases, the condition of the state has gone from bad to worse. It has been almost six years since the matter was registered. An FIR was lodged in this case on August 4, 2017 from the police. Copyright © 2022-23 DB corp ltd., All rights reservedthis website following follows the DNPA Code of Ethics.
July 28th 2022, 11:26 pm
- More News
- Demonstration on 8 point demands: NAPA Employees Union will raise slogans daily in the announcementAmitesh Kumar
- Meeting: 11 kW solar plant and 10 kW Bio Yoga Co-Generation Plant- DC in Dilawarpur GoshalaAmitesh Kumar
- Ranjan Chaudhary's effigy burnt: BJP leaders burnt effigy of MP Adhir Ranjan ChaudharyAmitesh Kumar
- Investigation of prisoners: Investigation of prisoners in healthy liver campaign in district prisonAmitesh Kumar
- Suraj shines in Italy: Suraj selected wrestling from the age of 6, Surma became the mother's handAmitesh Kumar