Case filed against landlords in Ludhiana: Verification of tenants was not done; Action on 22; Police adopted strict attitude
Police is seen in action mode to stop the graph of crime in Ludhiana district of Punjab. On the instructions of Police Commissioner Kaustubh Sharma, a case has started to be registered against the people who do not conduct verification of the tenants. Police are constantly lodging an FIR against the landlords. The police is taking the matter very seriously.
On Thursday, the Ludhiana police registered a case against about 22 landlords for not getting the tenants verified. This campaign is being led by ADCP IPS Suhail Qasim Mir. According to the police, campaigns like checking and verification are being conducted continuously on the city's rumor. Police Commissioner Kaustubh Sharma said that it is very important for the residents of the city to get the people who have been rented rooms, they must get their verification done. Police has registered a case against the landlords under Section 188 of the IPC in different police stations. A case has been registered against Mohan Singh for not getting the tenants verified. Sahnewal police have registered 4 separate cases under Section 188. A case has been registered against Balveer Singh, Gurdeep Singh, Harveer Singh and Sher Singh.Read more: Simian Line on Palm: Lucky people have a seamian line! You will be tired of counting notes, it is so much money
Police of Police Station No. 6 A case has been registered against. ADCP IPS Suhail Qasim Mir appealed to the citizens to get their tenants, domestic assistants and staff verified, but people did not apply.
He said that criminal elements said that criminals to carry out crime in other states After hiding in the city after. The domestic assistants escape by carrying out the robbery at the house of their owners. In such a situation, the police have difficulty in finding the accused. People should help in police work and the outsiders who live on rent should be verified.
- More News
- Raids continued on five businessmen including Ghanaram Group: Income tax team in Kanpur has given documents of ten properties from Rakesh Yadav's houseAmitesh Kumar
- CWG 2022: India won sixth gold in Commonwealth, history in long jumpAmitesh Kumar
- N. Raghuraman's column: Dress should be relaxed to the eyes of othersAmitesh Kumar
- Now women will be able to become mothers by reducing obesity: Halat started in the hospital, the disableAmitesh Kumar
- Dabanggled girls beat up the boyfriend in the house: the girl grabbed the hair with abusive abusesAmitesh Kumar